The answer is revealed.
1. True: It was the 1st.
2. True: WindSeeker at Kings Island opens in April while other Cedar Fair parks open WindSeeker at may.
3 False: You guys felt for that, It's 18 years since Snoopy won, Now Dollywood Wildwood grove wins the ticket.
4. False: Not all arrow coaster end their life 35 years of operation, Corkscrew is one of them.
5. False: 3 ride model made it back to Kings Island. The Bat/Woodstock whirly bird/Kings mills antique autos.
6. False: You done good, It's former location is where the Park is by the time it was removed dude to Safety.
7. True: You can find it terrible (literally) and bloody, but perfectly fine with some minor injuries.
8. False: A.C.E. is blaming Millie for this, but it's not. Like I say they spend their money on theme/land use/song/and aspect. (And yes i'm not forgetting the restroom.)
9. False: Haunt, is not the 1st, It's Winter-Fest with it's Lovely lights.
10. True: For people who don't know, Yes it was trade marked for Cedar Point, Talk about holding on until the end.
I hope you like my question, More of it coming soon, Be prepare! See you guys when the end is near.