I would just like to present my view points about the "leaked layout" that I am unsure of.
1) Out of all the companies that have access to the proprietary CAD file, I would assume that only people of management type (or in general not you average laborer) have access to said file.
2) Assuming my first point then we have to accept that somebody with a decent amount of responsibility within their company who would also know the repercussions elected to leak the files on KIC
3) I'm not sure what the "leaker" stood to gain from their actions especially when you take into account their nonchalant responses after their leak. They immediately acknowledged that people shouldn't look at it because it was private, and then essentially laughed at the person that questioned the validity of their leak. So they leak the layout, admit they did something wrong, and then stand by their error?
4) How did this person know to come to KIC only moments after the legitimate blueprints were shared with the community? It seems like an unbelievable lapse of judgement, almost premeditated which would mean this person working for whichever contractor potentially a member here.
5) Lastly are we to assume that of the few companies/people that have access to the CAD Files one vigilante decided to leak it here of no gain to themselves other than reeking havoc.
I fully understand that the majority of the evidence points to the leaks being reliable, but I still have my reservations. I'm not calling for a full out conspiracy theory but there are some holes here maybe someone can answer them.