Let's look at the facts:
1. "Giga" shoveled in snow and re-shoveled in employee-only area and left there long after park closes for the Winterfest season and remained until snow melted. Being left there and re-shoveled is a key point here.
2. Posters allegedly appearing at CP seemingly linking AE (a mine ride), SOB and RMC via CP Mining Company by referencing Outpost 5. AE is located adjacent to former SOB site. Also, site # that they reference in poster is the day SOB closed if you reverse it.
3. SOB signs such as barrels, etc. showing up at MT and Beast rides the last year or so and at Haunt.
4. Wood and flowers at SOB memorial appear. Whether they were put there by employees or whomever, once again, key point being, that they have been left there.
5. Other possible teaser randomly appearing in Tower Gardens that could be a mining link to the poster at CP, which therefore links itself back to KI.
6. Another alleged poster at CP which links CP and KI by using "Mason and Sandusky since 1993 Oak strong and Iron bound" by showing a barrel with steel wrapped around it. Also possibly linking SOB logo on barrels seen placed around KI lately with RMC and a 1993 reference to the year TOP GUN was opened, which is right next to SOB Outpost 5 station.
There is obviously SOMETHING going on. They do leave a lot of ambiguity to increase speculation in some of this. I like how they do that. FUN STUFF, indeed! But the facts I listed above IMO are somewhat straightforward. I'm going to CP this weekend. I'll try to look for alleged posters.