Teen Injured In Kings Island Parking Lot

The Interpreter

You know all involved parties need to be punished however the charges brought against the driver were a little harsh.These days rasing a child is so much different then when I was a kid... I say take those kids, bend there azz'z over the dads knee and welt their behinds till they cant walk... Sure did me some good when I got it like that. Some times old fashion justice is just the ticket.....

Continuing to drive the vehicle while some of the passengers are atop it is no doubt some kind of action that contributed to the injuries. Yes, the passengers were stupid to get up there, but the driver was just as stupid to continue on. Somewhere deep within me, I suspect alcohol and/or some other kind of intoxication was a factor with one or more of the participants here. . .

ok, i WAS there and i have the story right here, First of he was not on top of the car as every report says he was on the side hanging, Alchohal was not involved. They were going to the water park and the driver and passenger were in the car talking to the injured teen and another. The driver rolled up the window and the teen grapped the luggage port at the top and hung there not expecting for the drvier to go becuase he was parkin so they could go in. But he took off and the teen was yelling slow down. Then he teen fell and lost conciousness. Smart NO but this wasnt a game there were playing it was ****ty luck. The charges are harsh and the drvier feels terrible and says he cant get the sound of gearing his friend hit the ground. THEY WERE NOT ON TOP OF THE CAR!!!!!!! the teen injured is quted in saying he knows it was dumb"unqute. **** happens. There not suing the park and its not gonna get bigger then it should. Stupidty will teach the a lesson next time. Worse **** as happend

a. it appears from johncenarules account that they certainly were not underneath the car, nor were they in it. Therefore, the description of 'atop' stands. Cars were designed to be ridden IN, not atop.

b. if I had a dollar for every person who I've heard swear they would not sue, then did, I'd be able to buy admission to any Disney park with that money alone. Unless and until the statute of limitation has passed, it cannot be said they will not sue.

c. someone seems to know way too much about how this supposedly happened. Which means at least one of the following: ( a ) they don't, ( b ) they were involved, ( c ) they know someone who was. In any event, this was not the brightest thing that ever happened. If this happened as johncenarules relates, the charges of aggravated vehicular assault and reckless driving seem appropriate. For one thing, assault does not mean what most people think it does. A legal charge of assault does not mean you are being accused of hitting someone (that is battery). Assault, rather, means putting a person in fear of being harmed. As in the thrusting of a fist or continuing to drive a car with someone attached to the outside of it who is in fear of falling off. Just an example, mind you.

Guest kwindshawne
You know all involved parties need to be punished however the charges brought against the driver were a little harsh.These days rasing a child is so much different then when I was a kid... I say take those kids, bend there azz'z over the dads knee and welt their behinds till they cant walk... Sure did me some good when I got it like that. Some times old fashion justice is just the ticket.....

I agree...there was accountability in our era-if you were dumb enough to pull a stunt like that, another whooping was waiting at home...

once again, stupid is as stupid does....