my cedar point trip

trint2004

I went to Cedar Point last Thursday and Friday. We were planning to go Thursday and ride all the newer rides and then on Friday ride the older ones.

Thursday was awsome we got to ride everything and we saved the Maverick for last. We waited maybe a hour and a half the ride Maverick and while I was in line I was hoping it would be worth it. When we got into the trains and the restraints came down I was shocked with howmuch lag room you had. I was impressed with all the coaster trains at Cedar Point, because of the leg room. Anyways, when we got to the top of the lift which took like 3 sec. and went over the hill and kept going i was in aww. It was the greatest feeling on earth and the rest of the ride with all the turns close to the ground was amasing. The holeride was great and when we got off the ride I wanted to go again. TTD was only running 4 of the 6 trains both days so the line was about a 2 hour wait both days.

Friday wasn't as good as Thursday because there were to many people and it seemed like everything wasnt running well. Demon Drop brokedown right when the park opened and MF was closed for a while and when we got into some of the lines that said 15 mins ended up taking a hour they were letting trains stack up in the brakes. But other then that i had a great time and cant wait to go back.