Crowds at KI ?

elizabethdyt

Would it be better to go on Friday or a Sunday? I will mainly be in the nicklodeon universe w/ my two kids and I just wanted to know if the crowds are better on a certain day. I am not sure if I can take a day off week mid-week when the crowds are the least. but I do get fridays and sundays off. i will be traveling w/ a 2 and 7 year old.

I am going to say Friday is your best day to go!

From what I have seen, day in and day out at work, with all factors taken into account, the worst days to go in reference to the lines are:

1. Saturday

2. Sunday

3. Friday

4. Monday

5. Thursday

6. Tuesday

7. Wednesday

That is in ranking order in other words...Wednesday is the Best day to go, and Saturday is the worst, hope that helps...there are other factors that will change this like star Spangled on Tuesday and the 4th falling on wednesday, but during a typical week, my ranking is very accurate!

I would say go Friday because of the Gold Pass early entry to Coney Mall and I think it is less crowded than Sunday.

That is in ranking order in other words...Wednesday is the Best day to go, and Saturday is the worst, hope that helps...

Why is Wednesdays better than Tuesday/Thursday?

I would say go Friday because of the Gold Pass early entry to Coney Mall and I think it is less crowded than Sunday.

That is in ranking order in other words...Wednesday is the Best day to go, and Saturday is the worst, hope that helps...

Why is Wednesdays better than Tuesday/Thursday?

Purely based on a mini case study...that is just the way that the chips have fallen, less people have come on wednesdays than any other days....since the beginning of the year....and for any other park that I've ever visited. If I had to make a conclusive statement as to the influences of low lines on Wednesdays it would have to do with the fact that not many people specifically have the middle of the week off, and that all of your people from out of town, will either come for a weekend, or a three day week starting on Friday or ending on Monday, or will stretch it one day further moving into tuesday or Thursday..Wednesday however seems to not get touched, except for maybe the 4th this month.

Last Wednesday, IJ:ST never had a line over 15 minutes while I was working, and it was ten minutes or less for nearly the whole shift! On other days we get into the 20's and 30's.