Special Announcement from KICentral coming soon!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this recent history section update wasn't the announcement?

No.

And I'm loving reading your guesses. Some people are close, but most are just way off.

Ok good because it was a nice update but I was expecting something bigger.

So this recent history section update wasn't the announcement?

No.

And I'm loving reading your guesses. Some people are close, but most are just way off.

Ok good because it was a nice update but I was expecting something bigger.

It is. I'm as excited about making the mystery announcement as you are about hearing it. We're just tying up some loose ends.

Hopefully this week. I'm hoping it has something to do with the good relationship with Don Helbig, but I could be wrong. It may not be of direct relation to the park itself.

If not, it could be some sort of web merger, but I'm not sure what the details of something like that would be. I wouldn't expect to see a merge with another KI site or anything.

I am going to guess a possible merger of KICentral with a new official KI site (I am assuming Cedar Fair is working on this to update pki.com). This would be similar to Cedar Point's fansite linked from the official site. That would be cool. I am guessing more closeness with the new PR guy also.

Perhaps also maybe a KICentral and ACE special park visit as many of you have been asking for.

If PKI.com is getting updated, then i hope it turns out like CedarPoint's website.

It woul be awesome if we had something like OnPoint, and a picture of KI's skyline on the top of the page.

I can't wait to see what the annoncement is.

=]