Krazy City Theme Park Coming To Cincinnati Early 2008

Airromeo4Ever

A New & Exciting Indoor Theme Park Is Heading To Cincinnati. It's Schedule To Open Early 2008! Looks Like The Cincinnati Area Is Really Becoming An Even More Awesome Destination For Family Fun!

Check Out The Link Below To Learn More.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art.../707070327/1076

http://www.flickr.com/photos/airromeo4ever/ - my awesome theme park pictures.

GWL seemed to pull the "indoor waterpark" idea off quite well.

What do you expect? You cant put a roof over a 250 ft. drop ride and expect people to stay warm in the winter. You have to realize that the people who put this together have to have a quick monetary turnaround, attract teenagers (flashy lights work well) and compete with KI. So with those parameters its hard to get something started in this area, especially if it directly competes with KI (look at Americana.)

You are right..."indoor waterpark" worked out decent enough for GWL. We all just think the "indoor themepark" branding is...misleading if you will!

KI didnt kill Americana, Americana killed itself! They generated enough revenue in 2002 to go on, the world had other plans...If you wanna find a murder weapon and the perpetrator look no further than the Pughes!

KI didnt kill Americana, Americana killed itself! They generated enough revenue in 2002 to go on, the world had other plans...If you wanna find a murder weapon and the perpetrator look no further than the Pughes!

I assure you, that's not the case. The staff at KIC has come to know Jerry Couch personally and he's a very good-hearted person. He wanted that park to reopen in 2003 as much as anyone else did. Why would he buy all that land if he just wanted to have an RV dealership? He was ripped off. Call him guilty of ignorance, but I assure you that nothing he did was on purpose.

Now the park is in horrible disrepair. Some rides are there, some have been sold off. It's a terrible site to see.

According to the Enquirer article it will feature a 9 hole golf course and an 18,000 sq. ft indoor electric go-kart track. There was an old electric go-kart track off of Red Bank, and they were pretty quick, I can't wait to visit Tri-County after the remodeling is done and B.J.s Brewhouse opens.

I think it's going to be a family entertainment center more then a indoor amusement park. There is no mention of any roller coasters. Coney Island Park is in Cincinatti also and it has rides and a coaster. Has anyone been there?

WOW

I wish someone else had pointed that out....

Like a dozen times before that in this topic?

And did you really ask if anyone has been to Coney Island?

You've been here long enough to know that many of us have been to Coney... Many times ....

Not Only Been there But there (uhhhhh) are and have been Coney Employees that post.....

And some of us even went to Coney Island when it was THE Cinci area park.

You see, she is a hit and run poster. She often asks questions over and over and over even though they have were answered the first time she asked them. And posts things that have already appeared in the thread, sometimes several times.

And yes, it is annoying. I've gotten so I pretty much ignore her posts, as do, I am quite sure, many others. I suppose that's a shame.

And some of us even went to Coney Island when it was THE Cinci area park.

You see, she is a hit and run poster. She often asks questions over and over and over even though they have were answered the first time she asked them. And posts things that have already appeared in the thread, sometimes several times.

And yes, it is annoying. I've gotten so I pretty much ignore her posts, as do, I am quite sure, many others. I suppose that's a shame.

Yeah, but someone that has been around long enogh to have 209 posts has been around long enough to know better.

I'm for one Excited about the new park at the old Penney's building the website is great.

Also about americana some of you talked to Jerry , is there a chance he could let people ride the best two rides around the coaster the screechin eagle and the best log flume ever!!

That log flume had a tunnel and even rapids and everything:

But I thought now he was keeping the big rides and the land and going back to making it a camp ground(look

at history of the park that's how it all started....)

Oh well I know it was'nt his fault for the loss of the park that was for sure:

And just to think Cincinnati is becoming a hot bed for family fun the sharonville indoor water park will be open

soon too!

This is great stuff; and coney island cincinnati opened my favorite ride this year the ROCKO PLANE love those

things;

YAY, Rockoplane! The ride of many unofficial names among Coney employees, though I prefer Retarded Omlettes. But yeah, I've been to Coney. Infact, I work there. You may have guessed that by looking at my sig, or reading this post.

Getting back on subject, looks interesting but I'd almost rather stick with Wonderpark. They have a coaster there...

...and Dodgems at Coney own ALL

I assure you, that's not the case. The staff at KIC has come to know Jerry Couch personally and he's a very good-hearted person. He wanted that park to reopen in 2003 as much as anyone else did. Why would he buy all that land if he just wanted to have an RV dealership? He was ripped off. Call him guilty of ignorance, but I assure you that nothing he did was on purpose.

Now the park is in horrible disrepair. Some rides are there, some have been sold off. It's a terrible site to see.

Ryan, I never said anything bad about Jerry Couch...where did you read that I said something like that? If you read my post again, I said that Jerry got taken by the Pughes not that Jerry screwed the place into the ground. I know that Jerry wanted the park to open again...I said "The PUGHES" were the murderers not Jerry!!!!!!!

Yep, he did buy Americana to make it profitable and succeed. He knew little about the park business. But the Pughes WERE the terrible people that Cory says they were. Mr. Couch was taken advantage of, and how.

Thanks for backing me up interpreter! Too bad the Pughes went and did what they did, LL has a very special place in my heart and I was probably more sad to see it fail than most anyone on here!