7/7/07

hauntguy

Hey guys,

I'm going to make this quick and painless! First, we got to the park at around 9:15am and the park opened on time at 10. We went for Delirium... great ride as normal. THEN, SOB OPENED!!!

WOW... This is ride is ALOT smoother, I was really glad I had the chance to ride it again. I love the new trains, very comfortable! Then on to AE... OK, is it just me or does this ride get faster every time I go? Or at least it seems like it!

We then went to The Racers... yet another GREAT ride!

Then around 2:30 we got in line for Firehawk. At first it started as a one hour wait time. But, it broke down! But for only 30 minutes. Then we got right into the stating, next to get on... THEN IT BROKE DOWN AGAIN!!!! They announced that the ride would have to be cycled (sp?) for about an hour... so we waited. It was fun though, the ride crew started playing this KI Trivia game with us, and shouted out ALOT of the answers, correct of course. Some I didn't know! But fun none-the-less, great way to keep everyones mind of the boredom.

Also, it was nice that KI was handing out free water for those of us in line waiting for so long! We ended up waiting three (3) hours for Firehawk... but every second was worth it!

By this time I was BEAT... my feet was hurting, I was sun burnt and was only burning more! So to cool off I went to the Ice Show.

I must say that this is one FABULOUS show!!! This is the second time I've seen it and it gets better every time! I must give a shout, kudos, and MAD PROPS to the Ent. Dept. Kevin, Shman, and the entire Ent. Dept. need to be patted on the back for there work on this great show! The whole show I was clapping, shouting in applause, and laughing. But I must admit, I sat directly behind the center tech booth... it's that theater tech in me coming out, I love watching people work to where I know EXACTLY what's going on... I'm a nerd, I know. Anyways, great show as always. LOVE IT!!!

After this, I filled up my souv. cup and went home a burnt and beaten KI fan! Yet another AWESOME trip to KI!!!

-Hauntguy

Hey guys,

I'm going to make this quick and painless! First, we got to the park at around 9:15am and the park opened on time at 10. We went for Delirium... great ride as normal. THEN, SOB OPENED!!!

WOW... This is ride is ALOT smoother, I was really glad I had the chance to ride it again. I love the new trains, very comfortable! Then on to AE... OK, is it just me or does this ride get faster every time I go? Or at least it seems like it!

We then went to The Racers... yet another GREAT ride!

Then around 2:30 we got in line for Firehawk. At first it started as a one hour wait time. But, it broke down! But for only 30 minutes. Then we got right into the stating, next to get on... THEN IT BROKE DOWN AGAIN!!!! They announced that the ride would have to be cycled (sp?) for about an hour... so we waited. It was fun though, the ride crew started playing this KI Trivia game with us, and shouted out ALOT of the answers, correct of course. Some I didn't know! But fun none-the-less, great way to keep everyones mind of the boredom.

Also, it was nice that KI was handing out free water for those of us in line waiting for so long! We ended up waiting three (3) hours for Firehawk... but every second was worth it!

By this time I was BEAT... my feet was hurting, I was sun burnt and was only burning more! So to cool off I went to the Ice Show.

I must say that this is one FABULOUS show!!! This is the second time I've seen it and it gets better every time! I must give a shout, kudos, and MAD PROPS to the Ent. Dept. Kevin, Shman, and the entire Ent. Dept. need to be patted on the back for there work on this great show! The whole show I was clapping, shouting in applause, and laughing. But I must admit, I sat directly behind the center tech booth... it's that theater tech in me coming out, I love watching people work to where I know EXACTLY what's going on... I'm a nerd, I know. Anyways, great show as always. LOVE IT!!!

After this, I filled up my souv. cup and went home a burnt and beaten KI fan! Yet another AWESOME trip to KI!!!

-Hauntguy

Glad you have fun..I really like how KI is handling Firehawk this year..The crew seems to be working hard and they keep you entertained while you wait..Is it just me or is that the only ride where the crew is like actually active and seem like they're having fun? I wish they could do that with all the coasters and stuff..Makes the wait go a lot shorter I think.

You forgot to congratulate Scott from Entertainment too!!

Did Spirit Song make the park crowded today like it did Thursday?

I watch what I could from Skyflyer on Thursday. I had never been to a Christian concert before (I guess technically I still haven't been). One guy yelled "Say Rock!" and all the tennage girls yelled "Rock!" then he said, "Say Roll!" and all the teenage girls yelled "Roll!" then he followed up with, "Say, I love Jesus with all my heart!" which turned into a mess of voices. Kinda funny.

Whoa!! I was in line for Firehawk the first time when it broke down at 2:00 pm, and then after a mere one cycle each for both trains (did KI forget they are CF now, which requires multiple cycles!?) I got the first ride after it re-opened at 2:30, and it's good to know I was lucky (7-7-07, baby!) and got in during the short operational window!!