What is the most times you have rode the racer in a day

RacerRider113

My name is Tyler Stebelton and me and my friend Kyle Risner Rode The Racer 113 times in a day beating Don Helbigs 112. We are still waiting on KI to contact us to make it officiall. We ran out of time after ride 113, but if there wasnt an hour rain delay we could have gotten 125 easily.

I did The Beast 17 times in a row one day. Was in the same train each time, but I switched seats every once in awhile to shake things up a bit. It's not The Racer, but still, my own personal claim to fame.

I like The Beast.

Bill

My name is Tyler Stebelton and me and my friend Kyle Risner Rode The Racer 113 times in a day beating Don Helbigs 112. We are still waiting on KI to contact us to make it officiall. We ran out of time after ride 113, but if there wasnt an hour rain delay we could have gotten 125 easily.

All i've got to say is WOW!

I did The Beast 17 times in a row one day. Was in the same train each time, but I switched seats every once in awhile to shake things up a bit. It's not The Racer, but still, my own personal claim to fame.

I like The Beast.

Bill

Do you Know what the record for The Beast in a single day is, because me and my friend though about trying it because we both think The Beast is a really fun ride also. 17 is a lot for the beast since its such a long ride.

I like The Beast.

Bill

i did that with The Beast as well, but only 13 times... it was fun, there was noone in the park pretty much, it was walkon along with everything else... it was fun. i love The Beast. also, not me but my brother and sister rode The Racers 32 times in a row, the same day. i had to watch over them,and i got bored after the tenth time so i just sat, and counted them go as The Racer people made you walk around even though there was noone in line....

I don't think I've been on The Racer more than a couple of times in one day (once forward, once backward), but I went on FoF twenty-three times on a super rainy day (the park was nigh empty because of the weather) in 1996, and Adventure Express fourteen times in 1992.

• 2 weeks later...
YES!YES!YES! I DID IT!!!!!!!!! TODAY I RODE IT 162 TIMES FROM 11:00am-8:00pm SO WOOH HOO!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

So The Racer crew averaged 36 dispatches per side an hour? (18 with you on it and 18 without) So they were pushing through 2160pph? (And that assumes that you were on every other train, from 11-8, with no breaks...if you took breaks or missed some trains, they were running at even higher capacity!)

And they let you stay on board all this time without having to get off and walk around. I don't quite know what to say.

Im sorry but I doubt your claims, we got there on park opening and it took us until 15 minutes from closing to ride 113 times, If you are stating the truth then Congratulations! But if at all possible can you provide us with any info to prove your claim?

Are you guys doing this backwards or forward. I couldnt imagine doing the forwards that many times as it still has those rough spots, yet the backwards would probably make me extemely dizzy after about 5 rides.

Next time you guys need to get an affidavit from someone with "supervisor" on their nametag at The Racer and post it as proof.

Actually I happen To have a log with the ride operators signatures for each ride so I have proof , I also made a trip to Kings Island Today Becuase I dont live far from there and I asked the ride supervisor who told me he was wrong about beating the record which still stands at 113. She proceeded to tell me that it was possible but he would have to be fairly lucky to pull it off, But hey if he did really beat it Thats cool!

184 without moving from my seat

I believe it.

Believe me when you work at a ride long enough, you want to be remembered for something. I'm mainly remembered for... other things...

Captin Nemo once rode Tomb Raider 34 times in a row.

I once checked bars at Tomb Raider for 13 hours straight (open to close). That was mainly just so I could say I did. That way when ever a crew member would complain about being on bars for 2 hours I would just say: Look, if I can do it for 13 hours, you can do it for 2!