What is the most times you have rode the racer in a day

RacerRider113

184 without moving from my seat

I believe it.

Believe me when you work at a ride long enough, you want to be remembered for something. I'm mainly remembered for... other things...

Captin Nemo once rode Tomb Raider 34 times in a row.

I once checked bars at Tomb Raider for 13 hours straight (open to close). That was mainly just so I could say I did. That way when ever a crew member would complain about being on bars for 2 hours I would just say: Look, if I can do it for 13 hours, you can do it for 2!

I always thought that checking bars was more fun then anything else at TR

184 laps in one day? That's immense! That means that there are about 31 trains per hour (assuming this happened on a 10 am - 10 pm weekday. (184/12 = 15.3) Is that even possible? That means a train is departing faster than once every 2 minutes. And the ride itself is more than 2 minutes long. Did you get some extra rides in when the park wasn't in operation?

184 laps in one day? That's immense! That means that there are about 31 trains per hour (assuming this happened on a 10 am - 10 pm weekday. (184/12 = 15.3) Is that even possible? That means a train is departing faster than once every 2 minutes. And the ride itself is more than 2 minutes long. Did you get some extra rides in when the park wasn't in operation?

When I worked there we ran 3 trains and we easily got 40+ trains sometimes even 45+ trains out an hour(that's not even the record, which I also set with my first class crews I had working for me there). So yes it is possible

One of my best friends is the head sup at AE now and he said the same thing. He did all the math and in order to keep the train from settin up on lift 2 while running three trains, that there is less than a minute from the time that the train up-bars, to the time when the dispatch button is pressed. All in all he said that dispatch to dispatch [including bringing in the train, up bar, guests leaving, guests entering, down baring, checking bars, and the train leaving the station] all has to happen in right around 1 min 30 sec.

With a class A crew [and all of the sups know who there class A crew is] great things can happen. Especially when things like power hours are involved.

One of my best friends is the head sup at AE now and he said the same thing. He did all the math and in order to keep the train from settin up on lift 2 while running three trains, that there is less than a minute from the time that the train up-bars, to the time when the dispatch button is pressed. All in all he said that dispatch to dispatch [including bringing in the train, up bar, guests leaving, guests entering, down baring, checking bars, and the train leaving the station] all has to happen in right around 1 min 30 sec.

With a class A crew [and all of the sups know who there class A crew is] great things can happen. Especially when things like power hours are involved.

It's actually 1 minute 23 seconds between a train leaving the station and clearing lift 1.

Ah yes power hours were a blast, especially striving to get 60+ cycles on IJST. Remember those Nick?

Oh yea, remember, "70" cycles on IJ, I never saw it, most I saw was 66. Course that was before the block system was changed and when the kicker wheels moved at full speed. Now with slowdown and transfer as one and the kicker wheels moving at only half speed they're lucky to get 50. You know they finally got an automatic capacity counter. Now you go to the count screen and just type how many emptys you had. Bout time. Those clickers were a pain and seemed to lie sometimes.

You know last year we got an unheard of 12 cycles in one hour on Tomb Raider. Keep in mind that ride averages 6-7 per hour now without antechamber. We had to pull out all the stops for that one. We even had maintainence sync up the capacity clock with the control panel clock so we would know exactly when it dropped.

• 2 weeks later...
My name is Tyler Stebelton and me and my friend Kyle Risner Rode The Racer 113 times in a day beating Don Helbigs 112. We are still waiting on KI to contact us to make it officiall. We ran out of time after ride 113, but if there wasnt an hour rain delay we could have gotten 125 easily.

that is just...wow...i dont think i would be able to handle that...and i dont like The Racer THAT much to ride it 113 times. thats crazyy

though i rode the white water canyon 17 times without getting off it was pretty amazing

My name is Tyler Stebelton and me and my friend Kyle Risner Rode The Racer 113 times in a day beating Don Helbigs 112. We are still waiting on KI to contact us to make it officiall. We ran out of time after ride 113, but if there wasnt an hour rain delay we could have gotten 125 easily.

So has Kings Island contacted you about making it official that you broke the head of marketing's record for The Racer?

I once rode Son of Beast 18 times in about 2 hours. I don't know if thats an accomplishment or not. This was back in 2004 before it was redone.

So you're a vegetable now, right?