Kings Island Central Announces a Special Event! SOLD OUT

This event is currently SOLD OUT.

After a long planning period, KICentral is proud to announce our very first exclusive event at Kings Island! The event will be held on 08 04 07 and everyone is invited, no membership cards required!

Join us on Saturday August 4th, 2007 to see Kings Island in a way that many of you have never seen before! Things tentatively planned for the event are as follows:

* Flight of Fear Tour!

* First Ride on Firehawk!

* Backstage Tour of The Beast!

* Backstage Tour of Son of Beast!

* Sign Shop Tour!

* A Classy All You Can Eat Buffet in the International Restaurant!

* Exclusive Front Row Seating at the Paramount Theater for Endless Summer on Ice!

* Meet and Greet with the cast of Endless Summer on Ice!

* Night Time ERT on The Beast!

Remember to mark your calendars for Saturday, August 4th!!!

Regards,

Ryan & Dane

• Like 1

I do have a question.

What is the sign shop?

That's quite a treat.

The sign shop is exactly what the name implies -- they make the signs for the park. However, while back there you can see hundreds of old signs from the days of the past. In fact, that's also where they are constantly doing rehab on carousel horses too. Trust me, it'll be one of the highlights of the day.

Ryan

Im going to KI with my mom, sister, and some other people. They aren't members of KICentral so can they participate in the event???

=]

YES!

That's the beauty of it -- we're not a coaster club. We just want to get people together for a good time. Feel free to bring friends and family.

Registration will be on PKI.com (once we're set up) and you are required to put in a KIC username. I'd encourage anyone who is going to the event to at least register and introduce themselves.

Im really excited about meeting other KIC members and talking about KI stuff. Just yesterday durring my 3 hour wait in the rain to the be the first on SOB for the day I waited with a few other enthusiasts and talked about the park which was a nice change of pace from my friends who say things like "Someone died on Drop Zone" and "What SOB doesnt have a loop anymore?". So Yay now I just hope nothing important ends up poping up on that day (but seriously whats more important than a day at KI?).

• Like 1

Wow, this sounds great; I really hope I can make it. This was going to be the year I finally went to BeastBuzz.....................until they cancelled it. But this sounds like everything BeastBuzz would have been and more. And you don't even have to be a club member to come. What a great idea!

• Like 1

Wow, this sounds great; I really hope I can make it. This was going to be the year I finally went to BeastBuzz.....................until they cancelled it. But this sounds like everything BeastBuzz would have been and more. And you don't even have to be a club member to come. What a great idea!

That's always been the concept of KIC. We don't want your money. We just want to talk KI with people who share in our passion. Different members of the site, and even some people at the park encouraged us to create a coaster club, but we've never been a fan of that. I'd rather you come to our site because you choose to than have you feel as though you are required to pay X-amount of dollars to join a club to pay an additional amount to go to the event. Don't be con-ed into that! :o

• Like 1

I absolutly LOVE KIC. I used to work for Six Flags Wyandot Lake (waterpark in columbus for those of you who havn't heard of it) and before I worked there I got a season pass every year. Well Im sure most of you know the whole Six Flags thing and yeah my park was sold and torn down so Kings Island became my new summer obsession so thanks to everyone here for making it even more fun.

• Like 1

That is my Saturday to work late, but I'm going to try my hardest to get someone to work for me. I'm going to ask tomorrow. I really want to take part in this, and I've always wanted to take tours of all of those rides. Sounds like a fun day ahead.