Kings Island Central Announces a Special Event! SOLD OUT

I just received my ticket, so I am good to go. I was also going to mention the fact the face of the ticket says the Picnic Date is 7/11/07.

Oh, and for those needing to get a friend or themselves into the park, there is a coupon attached to the picnic ticket for $29.95 admission.

Is there a limited amount of tickets?, because i won't be getting my ticket until a few days before the event.

Yes. We're going to try to limit it to 200-250 people. If we start getting up there, I'll let everyone know.

I just received my ticket, so I am good to go. I was also going to mention the fact the face of the ticket says the Picnic Date is 7/11/07.

Oh, and for those needing to get a friend or themselves into the park, there is a coupon attached to the picnic ticket for $29.95 admission.

Yeah, we've run into that. The tickets thus far have all been dated for 7/11/07, which oddly enough is the day we announced the event. I can assure you that both KICentral and Kings Island are aware of the problem and I will report any resolve (if any as needed) as soon as I get some information.

I'm not sure about the $29.95 admission thing. That was a Kings Island thing, not a KIC thing. It's likely that the first tour will be before they open the admissions windows, so I wouldn't count on using that for the event.

You RSVP on the http://pki.com/sonofbeast site only, no rsvp'ing is done on the KICentral.com website. Than proceed to http://pki.com/KICentral to purchase your ticket. A ticket is REQUIRED to do any of the special activities!

The PM went through afterall so everything is good now. I already got my tickets as well. They came in the mail on Tuesday. Which was fast considering I ordered them on Sunday.

I've RSVP'd already, but I probably won't be able to come until around 1:00. Where should I meet up with the group and pick up my lanyard?

The agenda will be posted with the different meeting times/places. Just meet up when you can.

Oh yeah -- I also got an email saying that the park is aware that the tickets say 7/11, but it's not a big deal.

Hi, I was trying to RSVP for the event, but when I hit submit after entering my email, name ect., it brought up the screen asking for the password. Since it brought up this screen, I have no clue if we were RSVPd. By human nature, we tried to do this process again yeilding the same results (submit password). Does this mean we RSVPd more times than we should have?

Guest rcfreak339

Now i went to the form to get tickets ... i put all my info in and i got a email saying thank you :unsure: for participating but where are my tickets?

If you did so happen to rsvp more than once, don't worry, they will be audited out.

Remember, you MUST purchase either the picnic only ticket or the admission+picnic ticket to take part in any of the special activities!