Kings Island Central Announces a Special Event! SOLD OUT

The scavanger hunt was something that was had planned and I was really looking forward to writing, however it was just not to be. After looking at our action-packed agenda, KIJosh and I decided that the scavanger hunt wasn't anywhere near feasible. In fact, there's a remote chance that things may overlap eachother.

Maybe next time!

Ok, here's the deal.. I just found out that the event will be limited to 100 people. That doesn't leave a lot of tickets!! Almost 100 people have RSVPed, but not as many have purchased tickets. Make sure you buy them ASAP.. you don't want to be left out!!!!!

Just a reminder once again, if you want to do ANY of the activities for the event, you MUST purchase a meal ticket. RSVPing will NOT get you a meal ticket, only going to the sister site and purchasing a ticket will. No exceptions!!!!

I just RSVP-ed and made my order. Just to make sure: I put my user name in the first field and my friend's (Beastfan11) in the second, and ordered two tickets, to save on shipping costs. Did I do that right?

I can't wait for this event. How soon are people getting their tickets?

^Don't worry, we will figure it out. You can order as many tickets as you want.

They are typically mailed next biz day.

Remember, you MUST purchase either the picnic only ticket or the admission+picnic ticket to take part in any of the special activities!

The scavanger hunt was something that was had planned and I was really looking forward to writing, however it was just not to be. After looking at our action-packed agenda, KIJosh and I decided that the scavanger hunt wasn't anywhere near feasible. In fact, there's a remote chance that things may overlap eachother.

Maybe next time!

Honestly, scavenger hunts turned my day at the park on events like this into... work. If there were to be a scavenger hunt this year, I would have passed on it? And do you have an approximate time on when the Gravy Buffet will be?

Maybe next time!

Honestly, scavenger hunts turned my day at the park on events like this into... work. If there were to be a scavenger hunt this year, I would have passed on it? And do you have an approximate time on when the Gravy Buffet will be?

Gravy will be served around 5:00.

Actually, I think the food will be friend chicken, burgers, hot dogs, BBQ baked beans, rolls, potato salad and ice cream.

Edit: Here's the WORKING agenda. This is subject to change!!!

KI Central Agenda

9:00am SHARP meet at the front gate wearing lanyards.

9:20am FOF backstage tour

9:50am first ride on Firehawk

11:00am sign shop tour

12:30pm SOB tour

2:30pm--Exclusive front-row seating for the 3pm Endless Summer on Ice

followed by meet and greet with Cast.

4:00pm The Beast tour meet at The Beast sign

5:15pm dinner in International Restaurant

10-10:15pm Beast ERT

Remember you MUST MUST MUST have a meal ticket to receive a lanyard and participate in ANY of the events of that day!! There are still a few tickets, but they will likely sell out soon. Click here to RSVP and purchase tickets!!!

Tubaman, when facing the metal detectors, look left, you will see a sign that says KICentral on it, and a crowd of people.

There is a handful of tickets left before the cap. We don't have the ability to "reserve" tickets so the sooner the better.

Remember you must have a ticket to participate in any of the activities!

I'm ready for the fourth to be here I've got my tickets in hand. My mother went ahead and got one for me and herself since my birthday is two days before the event. It should be a lot of fun. Only downfall is I have to work late the night before, but the way I look at it I can catch up on sleep the next day. On the off chance though you don't make it right at 9 where would you go to pick up everything?

I'm ready for the fourth to be here I've got my tickets in hand. My mother went ahead and got one for me and herself since my birthday is two days before the event. It should be a lot of fun. Only downfall is I have to work late the night before, but the way I look at it I can catch up on sleep the next day. On the off chance though you don't make it right at 9 where would you go to pick up everything?

That's another thing I don't have the answer to quite yet. Probably Guest Relations, but that's not set in stone.