BoddaH1994

Kings Island Central Announces a Special Event! SOLD OUT

This is cool my wife and daughters are looking forward to it. Me and my wife will probably take our vacation then so we will be able to go. Thanks goes out to whom ever was involved in making this posible.

I do have a question.

What is the sign shop?

That's quite a treat.

The sign shop is exactly what the name implies -- they make the signs for the park. However, while back there you can see hundreds of old signs from the days of the past. In fact, that's also where they are constantly doing rehab on carousel horses too. Trust me, it'll be one of the highlights of the day.

Ryan

And if your lucky, you might even see a smurf!

Bill - Who has been on 3 other SOB tours but can't WAIT for this one!!

I absolutly LOVE KIC. I used to work for Six Flags Wyandot Lake (waterpark in columbus for those of you who havn't heard of it) and before I worked there I got a season pass every year. Well Im sure most of you know the whole Six Flags thing and yeah my park was sold and torn down so Kings Island became my new summer obsession so thanks to everyone here for making it even more fun.

The Zoo will rebuild the Wyandot Lake. They are separating it into a wet and a dry park. Sea Dragon is staying, and I heard someone say that they may build another small coaster. It should be ready for next summer.

Well of all the days its my grandma's birthday so I can not come. I would have liked to meet everyone on this site and see some of the tours. Does anyone know what time the park closes on that day? If it is late I might stop by if the party is not to late.

I'm hoping i can go i have to wait until my mom gets home and then she's going to look at it and then hopefully she will say yes and hopefully i wouldnt have to go to Indiana that weekend

how old are you

I've got the date marked I have to work late the night before but I'll manage. I've always wanted to go on some of the walkback tours. Plus the sign shop is something else I'm looking forward to.

I'm hoping i can go i have to wait until my mom gets home and then she's going to look at it and then hopefully she will say yes and hopefully i wouldnt have to go to Indiana that weekend

how old are you

13 the only problem i have is that without an answer from my mom i have no ride so that is my only problem and i havnt gotten an answer yet.

I'm for sure going!!! I am SUPER excited about this trip... and am really looking forward to eating on the I-Street Rest., if it's the same place I'm thinking of!

See you all there! -Hauntguy

Im really excited about meeting other KIC members and talking about KI stuff. Just yesterday durring my 3 hour wait in the rain to the be the first on SOB for the day I waited with a few other enthusiasts and talked about the park which was a nice change of pace from my friends who say things like "Someone died on Drop Zone" and "What SOB doesnt have a loop anymore?". So Yay now I just hope nothing important ends up poping up on that day (but seriously whats more important than a day at KI?).

hey, that was you i was talking to! lol i figured you might be from here...

Hey everybody!!

This is Josh from the Kings Island PR team! Don Helbig and I are thrilled to see such a large response!!! We are ironing out some final details and will let you know very soon on how to register.

We're already counting the days to HAPPINESS!

-Josh

I do have a question.

What is the sign shop?

That's quite a treat.

The sign shop is exactly what the name implies -- they make the signs for the park. However, while back there you can see hundreds of old signs from the days of the past. In fact, that's also where they are constantly doing rehab on carousel horses too. Trust me, it'll be one of the highlights of the day.

Ryan

And if your lucky, you might even see a smurf!

Bill - Who has been on 3 other SOB tours but can't WAIT for this one!!

OMG seriously? They still have the smurfs?