Share your humorous guest questions.

marlfox_21

I actually had a woman get angry with me once. I was working in ( at the time ) Hanna-Barbera Land.

And this middle aged woman asked me how to get to The Beast. So, politely, I told her. And she got angry with me, telling me that I was giving her wrong directions. And she physically stood there trying to tell me the correct way to the ride. At this point in my head I was thinking, "if you know then why are you asking me?" But then she told me that I was rude, and that she remembered The Beast being somewhere over by where Son of Beast is located now ( this was in 95 and yes, she was so rude that I still remember this ) And she ended her anger spree by saying that she remembered it clearly from riding it in *1971*!!!!! At this point I realized that all was hopeless with this woman, and I let her walk away.

m.f.21

Are you sure this woman wasn't from the future? Or the loony bin? That is pretty hilarious though.

I thought Eiffel Tower stuff was bad now I change my mind. :b Even though this was not a question asked just one heck of a ridiculous action but couldnt think of a better place to put it. Park guest and soft ice cream.

Weather is 90+ degrees out with humidity added as a extra bonus. Get an ice cream, go back to table then come running up a couple mins later "my ice cream melted!!"