8/4/7... Who is all going?

DropZone99

Having been working with Ryan and Dane and watching them and the rest of the staff work very hard to get this event put together and now see it become a reality over the past few months I was greatly, greatly looking forward to it. When I saw the itinerary last week while talking with Ryan at the park I was even more psyched, unfortuanently the event came to fall on the day I leave for South Carolina and those plans are set and can not be changed. So I'll be there in spirit.

I am so looking forward to this event, and plan to be there first thing. Unfortunately, since I will be working the overnight shift before and after the event, I will have to bail after the buffet, since I need my day's sleep! I am looking forward to some of the tours, though disappointed that there won't be a KIC Train Tour. I guess the WMATA Train Tour a few days earlier will have to do.

I am so looking forward to this event, and plan to be there first thing. Unfortunately, since I will be working the overnight shift before and after the event, I will have to bail after the buffet, since I need my day's sleep! I am looking forward to some of the tours, though disappointed that there won't be a KIC Train Tour. I guess the WMATA Train Tour a few days earlier will have to do.

Like we could top the last train tour.

We the people of the train tour

In order to form a more perfect train tour

As if that's possible

Which it's not

One train tour

Forever and ever

Amen

Oh, the memories. :rolleyes: