'Weird Al' Coming Back to Kings Island!

BoddaH1994

Weird Al Yankovic In Concert

August 18, 2007

7:30pm

Timberwolf Amphitheatre

Ticket Prices: $9.95 to $44.95

Laughter abounds as the King of Musical Satire, ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic is live in concert at the TimberWolf Amphitheatre at Kings Island Saturday, August 18 at 7:30 p.m. The two-time Grammy-winning, multi-gold and platinum recording artist performs spoofs and original songs from his latest release “Straight Outta Lynwood.”

Known for such hits as “Ricky,” “I Love Rocky Road,” “Eat It,” “I Lost On Jeopardy,” “Like A Surgeon,” “Yoda,” and “Smells Like Nirvana,” ‘Weird Al’ has proven his knack for parody. His lampooning shows no prejudice claiming as its latest victims Green Day, Usher, R. Kelly, Taylor Hicks and many more on his recent album that debuted at #10 on the Billboard album charts, giving Al his first Top 10 album ever!

Tickets are on sale now! Ticket prices are $34.95 and $44.95 per ticket and include admission to Kings Island. Concert only tickets are $24.95 per ticket. Concert tickets for Season Pass Holders are $9.95 and $14.95 per ticket. All concert seats are reserved.

Tickets can be purchased by phone at (513) 562-4949 Cincinnati, (417) 239-1000 Indianapolis and (895) 281-6644 Lexington or online at www.ticketmaster.com. Tickets can also be purchased in person at Ticketmaster outlets or at the Kings Island Box Office during park operating hours.

Click here to purchase tickets!

• 2 weeks later...
If you have a gold pass, isn't there some sort of priority seating? So what's the difference between a $10 ticket and a $15 one? I've always thought his work is hilarious, so I might decide to go.

Location, location, location.

It's reserved seating so $15 tickets get you closer to the stage. I'm going with my son and we're in the 16th row.

• 2 weeks later...