NEW ride idea

familyguyfun1

^Wow. I'm not even going to respond to that one. Also, Dolt, a lot of people DO turn off their AC's because they consume so much power. Electric bills get high real fast. But KI would not take TRTR out because of its power consumption. I'd bet that FoF uses more power than TR. And if they were worried about utilities, installing an entire water park would not have been in their agenda. Like someone said, KI has so much land they don't know what to do with it. Ripping out rides is ridiculous. Which raises this question: WHY'D THEY TAKE THE EAGLES??? <_<

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you cant take out Drop Zone. Drop Zone is my baby and if you took it out everytime i went up there i would stand on the site where it was and cry myself to sleep.

Somehow, I highly doubt that you could do that! Oh yeah now I remember why, because it would probably be a lockout area! :P haha

lol amen to not removing perfectly good rides... Vortex is jerky, but id imagine something will be done about it and same with The Racers especially. i think this offseason that they will work on the troublesome things with the rides.... thats all they really need to do.

No you cant take out Drop Zone. Drop Zone is my baby and if you took it out everytime i went up there i would stand on the site where it was and cry myself to sleep.

Somehow, I highly doubt that you could do that! Oh yeah now I remember why, because it would probably be a lockout area! :P haha

You have a point my good man.

It's always a "little rough." Ride in a good seat and it's not nearly as jerky. As for first riders, that's what the first ride is for... to test the water. No one can look at a roller coaster and tell exactly how that ride is going to be when they're on it. Bottom Line: If you don't like it, don't ride it.

Top Gun will stay. My bet is FX Theatre will be for sure axed, because this is the only opening left for them to expand to the rest of the property the park owns. PLUS that area of the park is dead and i feel will be getting the most attetion in the next few seasons.

Top Gun will stay. My bet is FX Theatre will be for sure axed, because this is the only opening left for them to expand to the rest of the property the park owns. PLUS that area of the park is dead and i feel will be getting the most attetion in the next few seasons.

i agree 100%

ONLY opening left for them to expand? Not really. I'm pretty sure someone earlier said that one of the reasons for them wanting to take out TRTR is to open up the land behind it. That area is dead by FX Theater but it's kinda limited by The Beast and there is a lot more land behind TRTR.

land.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, personally i think that ether move or take out Top Gun one reason is its way in the back of AZ. ether move it to a location where people will see it better and not have to walk a mile or so (just saying) it is one of the longest walks to a ride other than WWC. yes the ride is called top gun and we have a new area called X-Base they could move it there it will fit the theme and it is in a popular area. yes It is in a nice spot they can try to put more rides in. (that is if they can squeeze a ride in there now that they have GWL) It is in AZ a area of the park that they say has the most action (lol) but seriously its too far away from the mid way of AZ. They can also shorten SoB's line. anyways that's my thoughts!!!! :P

• 1 month later...

O.K. Here are my Ideas, with #1 being what I want to happen most, #2 second Most, so on.

#1. Use the FX Theater as the station for a 200' B&M Floorles with anywhere from 5-7 Inversions, behind The Racer. Debuting in 2009.

#2. Use TR:TR as the Station for a Droping Machine (B&M). The Chain comes over the Rivertown Midway, than drops over the water, while doing several inverts over the Lake, then comes back to the station while doing one last bunny hop over the Midway. We also remove DOT and put another Top Spin in its place. Debuting in 2008.

#3. Put a 150' B&M Inverted coaster behind Racer as an add-on to X-Base. Debuting in 2009.

#4. Somthing EXTREMELY simeler to Volcano at KD. Debuting in 2009.

#5. Remove SOB and put a giant Intamin rocket coaster, but one that's up more than down. Debuting in 2010.

#6. Remove Congo and Timberwolf to make way for an Intamin hyper. Debuting in 2009.

That's what I'd prefer to happen.

O.K. Here are my Ideas, with #1 being what I want to happen most, #2 second Most, so on.

#1. Use the FX Theater as the station for a 200' B&M Floorles with anywhere from 5-7 Inversions, behind The Racer. Debuting in 2009.

#2. Use TR:TR as the Station for a Droping Machine (B&M). The Chain comes over the Rivertown Midway, than drops over the water, while doing several inverts over the Lake, then comes back to the station while doing one last bunny hop over the Midway. We also remove DOT and put another Top Spin in its place. Debuting in 2008.

#3. Put a 150' B&M Inverted coaster behind Racer as an add-on to X-Base. Debuting in 2009.

#5. Remove SOB and put a giant Intamin rocket coaster, but one that's up more than down. Debuting in 2010.

#6. Remove Congo and Timberwolf to make way for an Intamin hyper. Debuting in 2009.

Remove SOB for an Intamin Rocket Coaster...

I would never go to KI or any other CF park ever again!

While they're at it, let's turn Mason into a huge lake and KI would be on a peninsula. Then we can put a 300 ft tall Intamin Giga right on the left side of the park. Then have a 420 ft tall intamin launch coaster going down international street and straight up. Oh and don't forget the 200 foot Arrow hyper coaster in rivertown. Then let's move SOB to the back of the park behind Vortex. Things are really shaping up.... oh and of course this would all debut in 2009. :P

:) Nice one Interpreter. Honestly I don't see anything big next year. Maybe the G-trains on Racer or scrapped for parts for SoB. Maybe even a flat ride, or two, from GL. Rumor is we should be looking forward to 2009. But you know those dipndots guys.......... ;)

Like everyone else though i would like to see KI get the best of the best right now, not later.