Son Of Beast & Drop Zone to reopen

Cody

I think everyone did. Maybe they're adding lights to both since they are over 200 ft (to warm airplanes).

Boy those have to be some kick-ass lights to warm an airplane!

;)

That's why they've been closed so long, it takes a while to install :P (of course I meant warn)

I rode Son of Beast twice last Tuesday when I got there they were working on the red train. We even had to wait a few minutes when they were done so they could load it on the track. Which was actually pretty cool which may sound silly. But I thought it was since I've never seen it done before. I was in the red train on my second ride later in the day and I didn't notice anything wrong. I haven't been back yet, but will be going again this Tuesday. I hope both Drop Zone and Son of Beast are up and running. If not then I'll just ride something else and still have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

lol this topic is kinda useless now that both are running and operational. i went yesterday, and rode both. i too was there tuesday the tenth, and saw the red train running for a while, but it was then taken off later. i was there yesterday, and sufficing to say, it was a different ride than the tenth, way more rough. and the red train was still out of service making the line forever long.

Oh, for those who were wondering, my friend who works in the electronics department told me that the reason for SOB's week closing was lightning. It got hit and the lift hill and brakes went WACK! So, for those who thirst for knowledge, there ya go.

-Zach