Water Cannons on WWC

Mighty Mouse

I noticed that a couple of posts mentioned the $.25 water cannons were back in WWC. My son and I are sadistic enough to enjoy soaking people who are trying to avoid getting wet (especially when it's cold outside) and when we visited the park on opening day the cannons had been removed. To save us the walking back into the woods, could someone let me know if the cannons have been re-installed.Thanks.

They were there a few weeks ago I know for sure. I wish the ride op would still use the water spray clouds more like they used to. Especially the one they used to shoot like a hose "flood" and didn't shoot the air through it like the others. That used to really get a 1 or 2 drenched in the boat and usually the one that was turned away. Funny to watch

They were there a few weeks ago I know for sure. I wish the ride op would still use the water spray clouds more like they used to. Especially the one they used to shoot like a hose "flood" and didn't shoot the air through it like the others. That used to really get a 1 or 2 drenched in the boat and usually the one that was turned away. Funny to watch

Thanks for the quick answer. We are planning to go to KI soon and wanted to find out for sure.

This year was the first time I've seen the black cannons that shoot horizontally. Coming around the bend, I thought they were going to shoot a stream as big as their barrels (like a sideways geyser). Then a lame little stream came out like in one of those squirtguns from Wal-Mart, and I thought it was kinda stupid. I like the old geysers a lot better.

I love WWC and the cannons. Last time I rode them we got paired up with some people we didn't know who were being really bad and standing up to avoid getting wet when water came over the side of the tube. Big no no! A ride op saw it closed one of the gates and soaked us with a cannon a good 3 or 4 times. What sucked is my wife and I weren't the ones standing up and got DRENCHED too. I like it when the ride ops have personality :)

I always put my feet on the bottom of the round thing, not the thing you hold on to. I just don't like my shoes to be soaked, and have to slush around the rest of the day. That really makes your feet hurt too if your shoes/socks get soaked.