The Racer & Rebel Yell

PKD_Freak

PKI's Racer seems in pretty good shape and very relable. I haven't seen it closed or broken since that power surge in the beginning of the year. But since it is painted white and looks dirty but the overall ride is in great shape.

It's not that the Rebel Yell is ever closed down, it's just that it is a very rough ride most of the time. For some reason, PKD has just let their wooden coaster slip a little in recent years (I'm guessing because of focusing too much on other coasters/rides) and it's starting to show badly. Rebel Yell is in need of retracking badly. Still a classic and not the roughest ride I've had, but still...

on a coastershow yesterday. I heard pkd may get a giga for 2005! it will go behind Rebel Yell if the rumor is true. for the 30th anaversery i heard its gonna be BIG! Giga coasters are 300ft and over! thats high as drop zone and Eiffel Tower! I hope we get a giga cause 05 will be a BIG attraction. i belive we are getting a giga 75%. if we get a giga i know it will have an elevator lift which pulls you up the hill fast then you zoom down to about 83 mph! keep in mind for kings dominion 05 is a BIG attraction! plus 05 is a coaster reciving year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: