PKI 2005 Announcement Info!

Hello all!

PKI has “made us an offer we cannot refuse.†Fellow Paramount Kings Island fans are cordially invited for a special press announcement on Thursday August 12th. PKI is graciously inviting enthusiasts to share in this exciting event.

This is a biggie folks. The park will be announcing their new product (new attraction) for the 2005 season! Trust me when I say you will not be disappointed with the news….. whatever it may be…. LOL!

The announcement will take place promptly at 10:30am in the Paramount Theatre. It will be handled on a first-come-first-serve seating basis. If the theatre fills, then you will not be allowed in. Doors shut promptly at 10:30am so make sure you are there prior.

FYI, this invite DOES NOT include free admission to the park. The press event is simply open to those who are able to attend the park on their own merit that day.

The announcement, I am promised, will be a stellar presentation with lots of fun stuff to see and hear…. and plenty of details! The theatre presentation portion should last about 20 minutes, then there will be a short 10-15 minute follow-up outside the theatre elsewhere in the park. Hmmmmmm……

Hope to see you there….!

Shaggy

Sounds fun glad they invited the public to a press announcement. So if this is a big ride or something else. Where are they going to put it? I know the camp grounds are closing. Also if we go can you take video or pictures? I think their will be alot of press their I am not sure on how much room their will be for the public. Is anyone going? :cowboy:

Did anyone else notice in the Season Pass 2005 info pack that it said something new was going in at CDBB? I am SURE that it goes along with whatever else is going in. I am going to be a little upset if I take a half day off work just to find out they are going to install a new slide over there! LOL! :lol:

Ever Onward,

Bill

Hello all!

PKI has “made us an offer we cannot refuse.†Fellow Paramount Kings Island fans are cordially invited for a special press announcement on Thursday August 12th. PKI is graciously inviting enthusiasts to share in this exciting event.

This is a biggie folks. The park will be announcing their new product (new attraction) for the 2005 season! Trust me when I say you will not be disappointed with the news….. whatever it may be…. LOL!

The announcement will take place promptly at 10:30am in the Paramount Theatre. It will be handled on a first-come-first-serve seating basis. If the theatre fills, then you will not be allowed in. Doors shut promptly at 10:30am so make sure you are there prior.

FYI, this invite DOES NOT include free admission to the park. The press event is simply open to those who are able to attend the park on their own merit that day.

The announcement, I am promised, will be a stellar presentation with lots of fun stuff to see and hear…. and plenty of details! The theatre presentation portion should last about 20 minutes, then there will be a short 10-15 minute follow-up outside the theatre elsewhere in the park. Hmmmmmm……

Hope to see you there….!

Shaggy

You know, for a guy who claims not to have an inside source in the park, you do seem to have a lot of information. :D

Does anyone know how many seats will be open? I know the press will take up alot of room with cameras, mics, and reporters.

Also do you think they will post it on the web some time after the Announcement for those who mite not be their?

Edited by Vortex

Wait, I am confused. I thought it was going to be made at 10:30. I mean, 10 or 10:30, wouldnt make a difference with me. I will be there at 8:30 just to make sure.

Hey fusion, if you want, since we are neighbors, I can give you a ride out there, but your on your own for getting back home! Hey, I am only trying to help!

Bill

Will PKIC have coverage on this?

Do bears poop in the woods?

Of course we'll have coverage of it!

No I mean the whole event not just the announcement.Like Pictures etc....

Yes, we will have the Press Release, Logos, and Renderings the day of Aug 12th. The time they will be up has not been desided yet by marketing but I can assure you it will be before 1pm.