Help finding shuttles

beach bum

We have not been to Kings Island in over 7 years, live in SC, We are coming up and need some help finding a hotel that provides a shuttle to the park. I already know about the KI Resort. Are there any others, I swear last time we stayed at a Holiday Inn that had Blue buses, Hard to believe how some things stay in your memory huh? I can not find that one or any others. Any help is APPRECIATED. Also any that accepts pets.

We were in the same situation last year, and found that none of the hotels in the area (execpt KI resort) offered shuttle service anymore. All of them listed extended liability as the reason. There is an Inn on Kings Mill rd that does allow pets, but do some research to decide if this is the place for you. I made reservations, then looked it up on the wev last year and decided to cancle our reservations. I am not going to tell anyone what to do, but seriously do your research on Kng's Mill Inn.