Geauga Lake 7-20

corn4ahead

My uncle and I headed out to Geauga lake about 5. We got there at 6 and the park was empty. Hit Thunderhawk a couple times(good ride) then went on Dominator. Man that is somethin. The Front seat is amazing. That was my 2nd floorless coaster(shiekra was first) but it was my first in the front seat. Wow!!!. We headed over to Ragin wolf bobs but its still closed.

After we hit that side of the park we went over toward villan and Double Loop. Villan is bumpy but a good ride. I only wish some of those turns had banking. Double loop is always a classic. It was my first upside down coaster. I got a good thrill out of that.

We then headed for Big Dipper. The shortest line was for the front seat(one train) so we get on and it was incredibly smooth. Wow that was a great coaster. I got so much airtime. I couldnt believe it.

Since we were on that side of the park we walked on head spin. I hate those old Vekoma Boomerangs. Terrible ride. My uncle started to feel sick. I wanted to go on El Dorado. I like that ride. I hit TH twice more then ended With dominator.

The shop at the exit of dominator had more than half of its items xflight and steel venom items. Weird...

It was a great mini trip. 3 Hours on a weeknight is plenty. The maxx pass is worth ever penny.

Comments???