7/25 Visit

Jasper

I am going up on the 25th aka Wednesday and i was wondering what rides i can expect to be closed down. I know that you can never predict this but like as far as SOB goes will it be open and i know that Drop Zone will not be open.

I am going up on the 25th aka Wednesday and i was wondering what rides i can expect to be closed down. I know that you can never predict this but like as far as SOB goes will it be open and i know that Drop Zone will not be open.

If you are concerned about a specific ride being closed, you may want to call the park before leaving. Right now it is impossible to tell you which rides will not be open 2 days from now. KI is usually good about updating the boards outside the main gate on which rides will be closed for the day. I would recommend you take a look at that before entering the park.

Hey i just got back from the park and i have to say it was one of the best days i have had. Got to ride Firehawk 3 times and i must say that it is one of my new favorite roller coasters. I love the feeling if flying and when you first lie to fly it is amazing.I didnt think Drop Zone would be open but to my surprise it was and i rode it 3 times. I also got to check out the new trains on SOB. They only had 1 going the whole day which made for a very long wait. In my opinion the new cars made it ten times more rough. I do like the part where the loop was it is the smoothest part of the ride. We rode everything but Top Gun which had about a 30 minute wait so we decided to skip it. Rode The Beast 3 times and on the last one it was simply amazing. It was rough as all get out and when you went into that second helix man it knocked the snot out of you just the way i like it. I am wondering though why the lights were on in the first [art of the helix?

;) Thanks-JASPER!

Glad you hade a nice trip. I was also there today with my cousin and we got there at 9:45 and went straight to Drop Zone at 10 and got seats 1 and 2 as we had the first ride of the day and then went to SoB and waited for about 5,10 minutes IMO the blue train is rougher than the red train and i have always sat in the very back seat on the right side and it was a bit rougher but not too much. Then waited about 15 minutes and then went to Vortex and we were starting to get hungry at that point and just our luck the train before us had someone puke in the back seat so that really sucked to see although we got to eat our lunch. Then waited 50 minutes for Firehawk then 5 minutes for Delirium and a walk in on Racer. Rode Viking Fury just for the heck of it then waited 15 minutes for Flight of Fear and then waited one cycle for Drop Zone and capped our day off with a couple free samples of fudge. All in all great day but seemed kindve crowded for a Wednesday. Ill be at the park tomorrow and also Friday so i'll try to post a little TR for both visits

We met some guy on Drop Zone from Indiana and he said that yesterday there wasnt anyone there. We skipped an hour and a half wait for Firehawk because me and my buddy ended up splitting up to ride on the next train and we ended up riding one in the front car and one in the back. Its amazing how you can see each other in the loop.

^Correct. And Interpreter, The Beast is a good type of rough, not to the point where you have a headache once you get off. Son of Beast just goes to show that wooden roller coasters are not meant to go 200 Ft.+. But strangly i had to get a ride on it because the first drop is really intense and the most enjoyable part of the ride.