KI trip tommorow 7/25/07

elizabethdyt

Wednesday's are pretty good days to go. As of right now they are 40 percent chance of scattered thunderstorms, so it could be hit or miss. I say chance it, if it does rain though the coasters will shut down, if it thunderstorms all outdoor rides will shut down. I'm also going up again tomorrow, so I hope it's not a total wash out.

rainy or chancy days and wednesdays are perfect days to go. the rain wards off lots of people, and there already wouldnt be that many people there on a wednesday... it should be perfect! im going myself (crosses fingers) thursday, pending a phone call.

We usually don't worry about the weather unless the forecast calls for a total washout. I'm going to the park tomorrow and the forecast seems to be like a win-win situation. If it doesn't rain, obviously it will be nice. If there is a storm, it usually 'washes away' a lot of the guests, so when it passes, the crowd will be much less.

Just like everyone else said, rain only makes your day better. A lot of people will take off when it starts to pour. We had really good luck on a very busy day. It started POURING horrendously one day, and the rain lasted about 45 mins. We'd been waiting in line on nearly everything this particular day. After the rain, almost everyone had left. We went to BB and I got sunburned. Then we walked onto everything else we wanted to ride. Rainy days are good!

deb

Well Cedar Fair has had some problems this year with running coasters in the rain. I was at Cedar Point yesterday and with a very light drizzle they shut all the coasters down.

I'm loading my car now, if anyone wants to say hey, say something to a tall white guy with sunglasses, kinda going bald, a green 7 up shirt, and black shorts. That be me, see ya at the park.