Drop Zone Is Open!

BoddaH1994

I'll be there tomorrow and i'll get there at 9:30 when the gates open so i can make sure when they drop the ropes at 10:00 i can get the first ride of the day. Now i wonder how this will spread all the park guests around since every ride in the park is open and how long will the lines be for DZ, SoB, and Firehawk. I'll try to see tomorrow how the lines were for all 3 rides and ill post how long they were tomorrow night.

I had a big smile on my face today when I didn't see the part that drops the car, at the top of the tower :)

I had that same smile when I got there today. They were running empty for a while when i was in line for Son of Beast then I noticed people so my next stop was Drop Zone. I didn't realize how much I missed it untl I rode it today. Wait for it wasn't too bad only about 15 min or so.

It was originally closed for inspection due to the incident, as were all North American INTAMIN Drop Towers. As part of that inspection, as Craig Ross has confirmed to local media, INTAMIN recommended installation of a part, which has now arrived and been installed. Strictly speaking, installation of that part was not related to the incident, but the event that caused the inspection was most certainly the incident.

Clear?

It was originally closed for inspection due to the incident, as were all North American INTAMIN Drop Towers. As part of that inspection, as Craig Ross has confirmed to local media, INTAMIN recommended installation of a part, which has now arrived and been installed. Strictly speaking, installation of that part was not related to the incident, but the event that caused the inspection was most certainly the incident.

Clear?

For the sake of the park, I wish they could have opened it for a few days before shutting it down for the new part. The local media didn't handle the situation well and attributed its long downtime to the SFKK incident, which isn't necessarily true.

Clear?

For the sake of the park, I wish they could have opened it for a few days before shutting it down for the new part. The local media didn't handle the situation well and attributed its long downtime to the SFKK incident, which isn't necessarily true.

Thank heavens the lightning strike was not worse than it was!