THEME UPGRADES

fan of beast

i was at the park last night and we noticed that the theming on some rides has been upgraded/repaired. the second lift hill on AE has the dude at the top repainted, lit up, and dumping his cart downward. FOF has the lights flashing around the saucer. colored lights on the floor around the coaster. music playing inside. cameras mounted on the front of each seat on the trains. the pic booth is not open yet, but is taped off. could better things be on the horizon ?

let me know of any upgrades everyone notices.

i was at the park last night and we noticed that the theming on some rides has been upgraded/repaired. the second lift hill on AE has the dude at the top repainted, lit up, and dumping his cart downward. FOF has the lights flashing around the saucer. colored lights on the floor around the coaster. music playing inside. cameras mounted on the front of each seat on the trains. the pic booth is not open yet, but is taped off. could better things be on the horizon ?

let me know of any upgrades everyone notices.

Thats Great! Have they worked on anything else. I really miss the pulsating spears and such in the tunnels. Did they ever turn up the volume of the guys in the last tunnel, I remember at the beginning of this year the voices were so low you could not hear them over the lift.

My buddy and i were at KI on the 17th, and the ride op at FOF said they are going to use those cameras on FOF and sell the video of you riding FOF.

There's been a sign where the FoF photo booth used to be saying, 'Flight of Fear On Ride Video Coming Soon!' or something to that effect. It's been there since the 2nd weekend of park operation. I'm guessing this is a major thing and that's why it's taking so long.