What happened to King's Island

Mikey Pop

settle down mikey.

"Experience Venting" is present on this board quite a bit. But honestly, I agree with Boddha- if the employees were that bad, you should have reported it right away.

Anytime the majority of your staff is 18 and under that is going to happen. I don't know if CF has done this, but hopefully they have done away with the Paramount philosophy of giving Supervisor positions to minors.

um well bc im a minor and a supervisor i can say that they havnt and i kno of atleast four other minor supervisors in my area!!

I don't miss Paramount at all. But I strongly feel that CF must lower the cost of food and beverages or the Kings Island parking lot will unofficially become "Tailgate Central".

As a patron, I do appreciate the number and quality of shows, the new seatbelts, and the enhanced cleanliness of the park.

But the augmented price of the already high food and drinks has been a business problem for the park and a disappointment for me, too.

Hopefully, CF will learn from its marketing research that the pricing structure needs to be altered to enhance the profitability of the park and guest satisfaction simultaneously.

^ I have never been a pro-Paramount person, but, they did not "ruien" (dude, get spell check) the park.

They certainly took the park in a different direction from the previous owner, and sure, you can question many of their decisions, but they did not hurt the park.

And Beast1979, do you remember the pre-Paramount years?

^ I have never been a pro-Paramount person, but, they did not "ruien" (dude, get spell check) the park.

They certainly took the park in a different direction from the previous owner, and sure, you can question many of their decisions, but they did not hurt the park.

Yes, I do. Everyone is entideled to there own opinion, and that is mine. The first couple of paromount years were great. But for some reason, making rides that advertise movies just doesn't fit with me. And, I don't care how I spell online.

Beast1979

Yes, I do. Everyone is entideled to there own opinion, and that is mine. The first couple of paromount years were great. But for some reason, making rides that advertise movies just doesn't fit with me. And, I don't care how I spell online.

Beast1979

Proper spelling is asked for in the TOS for this website.

Well just think in the last 3 years of thier ownership, Paramount put in Boomerang Bay to restore Waterworks in '04 then put in Italian Job in '05 then restored Hanna Barbara Land to make Nick Universe in '06. IMO Cedar Fair has done an excellent job on cleaning the park and such but at least when we had Paramount as an owner they put in something new every year and we didnt have an owner that is in debt badly and we had to pay for it with higher prices everywhere around the park. Cedar Fair is in debt horribly and now we dont even know if we will get anything new anywhere around the park and a single visit can cost over $25 easily per person.

And, I don't care how I spell online.

Beast1979

You should, its a reflection of how intelligent and mature you are. By the way, as Uncle Henry said; correct grammar and spelling is part of the TERMS OF SERVICE. We ask that anyone who wishes to be an active member of these forums abides by these rules, particuarly spelling and grammar.

• Like 1

Cedar Fair is junk city ride wise for Kings Island all previous owners gave us new RIDES!!!

However Cedar Fair always said this was a gem of all there parks good things will happen:

Cedar Fair has had one full year to install new rides, and since the one ride that was put in happened to be from another park, a coaster no less, you are calling CF "junk city ride wise".

Wow.

Exactly what did you expect for 2007 when CF purchased the park in July of '06?

• Like 1