Top Thrill Dragster to PKI?

Guest rcfreak339

TTD belongs at Cedar Point. Cedar Point excels in Extremes. A 400 foot, 100 mile an hour rocket coaster, seems like its in a natural setting there. Kings Island has a completly different atmosphere. Besides, the last thing KI needs is a matenence nightmare. And after Face/Off, Son of Beast, Flight of Fear, Firehawk, IJST, and every coaster in Nick Universe, TTD would just add to the list of coasters with extremly long lines. If anything from Cedar Point, I'd want Wicked Twister or their Ferris Wheel.

Beast1979

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, I gotta Say it. Actually it WAS "Six Flags Old Indiana". They bought the park after the accident and brought in a shload of rides. The news was on it and I went there once a month to check progress. Then the decision was made to scrap the idea and the land was sold to a private owner.

And to think if it wasn't for the accidents that year (yep more than 1) They had banked enough for their first woody.

TTD belongs at Cedar Point. Cedar Point excels in Extremes. A 400 foot, 100 mile an hour rocket coaster, seems like its in a natural setting there. Kings Island has a completly different atmosphere. Besides, the last thing KI needs is a matenence nightmare. And after Face/Off, Son of Beast, Flight of Fear, Firehawk, IJST, and every coaster in Nick Universe, TTD would just add to the list of coasters with extremly long lines. If anything from Cedar Point, I'd want Wicked Twister or their Ferris Wheel.

Beast1979

Actually most of the rides rarely have that long of line besides Firehawk FoF, and face Off. Nothing from Cedar Point is coming to KI. Once the rides at GL have been gutted I think that will be the end of moving rides around.