Move One Ride from Anywhere in the Country to KI

But, if you assume that one a busy day there were typically 35,000 in the park. But since attendance is down 5% that is 1,500 less people in the park. Not a insignificant number. That could be a couple minutes more wait in some of the ride lines. Not to mention all the lost revenue from the in park spending of those 1,500 people. That being said, this scenario is purely hypothetical.

But on a similar line of thought. One has to wonder how long attendance can keep dropping while per caps continues to increase. At some point that will become less profitable than having more people come through the gates.

• 4 years later...

(If someone wants a B and M hypercoaster, can we at least have Nitro or Goliath???)

Dinosaur at Disney's Animal Kingdom in Walt Disney World.

Look at Terpy and Dane so far ahead of their time! B&M Hypers and Dinosaurs in 2007! :)

That being said, I don't like the idea of removing rides from their current parks, unless that park is closing it's gates (Geauga Lake), so I would say to leave everything as is.

• Like 4

I know most people would probably move an extreme coaster to KI, but I'd actually like something a little different. I'd actually move Splash Mountain from the Magic Kingdom in Disney World to KI. Not exactly sure where I'd put it, lol, but I think it's such a classic and unique ride. I'd love to have something like that here at KI!

• 2 weeks later...

I have few that I would want and any one these would suit me fine. Maverick in river town or where SoB will no longer exist, wicked twister is X-base, Skyhawk in X-base or incredible Hulk where SOB is.

X Base deserves some new rides.

I'd put KD's shockwave in xbase, rename it to hoverboard or something sci-fi and repaint it white with blue supports.

• Like 1

I have few that I would want and any one these would suit me fine. Maverick in river town or where SoB will no longer exist, wicked twister is X-base, Skyhawk in X-base or incredible Hulk where SOB is.

I'd put KD's shockwave in xbase, rename it to hoverboard or something sci-fi and repaint it white with blue supports.

Or you could just call it Son Of King Cobra. :mellow:

Or you could just call it Son Of King Cobra. :mellow:

They could, but we already have a snake named ride. But then again, KI already had a beast named ride then they made a sequel. I often thought of having a SOD but since the mess with SOB, I don't think they want to name a ride after another. Just my opinion

• 2 weeks later...

Id move tatsu to replace Firehawk. and i would replace racer with american eagle.

YAY my 400th post!

Ok... your going to replace the first rollercoaster of Kings Island?!? D': It was featured at the grand opening of the amusment park in 1972 and inspired similar designs in other roller coasters around the world!

Id move tatsu to replace Firehawk. and i would replace racer with american eagle.

YAY my 400th post!

Ok... your going to replace the first rollercoaster of Kings Island?!? D': It was featured at the grand opening of the amusment park in 1972 and inspired similar designs in other roller coasters around the world!

I think that American Eagle would be nice in the spot of Racer or another roller coaster we could replace The Racer with is Gemini at Cedar Point.......I still don't really like the idea of etting rid of The Racer though.....Like Original said, It is an iconic roller coaster that is known worldwide and plays a major part in roller coaster history.