Move One Ride from Anywhere in the Country to KI

could we take out Vortex and add a coaster like Maverick in that area?? :rolleyes:

That is certainly not outside the realm of possibility.

Thankfully! I am sure Vortex will be removed within the next 5-10 years. I will be a little saddened since Vortex was my first steel coaster not only my first steel my first with inversions also!

could we take out Vortex and add a coaster like Maverick in that area?? :rolleyes:

Thankfully! I am sure Vortex will be removed within the next 5-10 years. I will be a little saddened since Vortex was my first steel coaster not only my first steel my first with inversions also!

I don't know about in the 5-10 maybe in the next 10-15

I would love it if they put in Raptor from Cedar Point at Kings Island.

as you can see from my picture

Please read http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4128-terms-of-service/

I doubt it...

I would love it if they put in Raptor from Cedar Point at Kings Island.

as you can see from my picture

Please read http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4128-terms-of-service/

Edited by Diamondbacker27

• 2 weeks later...

As coaster junkies I would love to see a coaster like Tatsu from Six Flags LA come to KI.....

We have heard that rides like Top Thrill Dragster won't be built here and you need to add for capacity....

Tatsu was built back in 2005-06 for $21m which I am sure would closer to $30m+ today but it is such an awesome ride.

X2 was also a very popular ride experience however the ride is much to short.

We traveled over 2200 miles to ride coasters on the West Coast and have made journeys to other Cedar Fair and Six Flags parks....

I think most would agree that Tatsu would be an awesome addition to our park. I think the only thing stopping it would be that Firehawk is similar in design only on a much smaller scale, and remember all they did was move that here from Geauga Lake when they closed it back in 2007.

I am sure that KI and Cedar Fair are asked constantly about putting in a new coaster but do they invest in extreme thrill or something toned down to a broader audience? It is a difficult decision for sure and when you are spending an extreme amount of money you have to make the right one. KI has done a great job of offering an experience for riders from all levels and ages but I say we go extreme and I'm sure most would agree.

New to the site guys...but thought should jump in. Just came back from Holiday World for the first time in 3-4 years and that waterpark has gotten so amazing, plus with Kentucky Kingdom reopening next season and doubling their waterpark size...KI needs to do something sooner rather than later.

As for a coaster, I would also have to say Dominator from King's Dominion, or Ragin' Bull from SFGAm.

Nighthawk from Carowinds!!!!!

Notice EVERY ride i've named is a clone that a ride at KI already has ;)

Or Drop Zone from Kings Dominion!!!!!

Or the Eiffiel Tower from Kings Dominion!!!!!

Or a clone of any ride to KI!!!!!! XD

Uh:

The two Drop Towers are different. Only one is a gyro drop.

The two Eiffel Towers were not identical, and KI's has since lost its spire.

Nighthawk is not a clone of Firehawk. The former is a prototype. Firehawk's clone is 22 miles from me...in Maryland, at Six Flags.

• Like 1