Move One Ride from Anywhere in the Country to KI

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see some epic flat rides in the area behind the Eiffel Tower where that Snoopy crap is.

Gee, you'd think the park would have employees clean up after the dog. No one should have to step in Snoopy crap.

guy, that so called snoopy "crap" has won 12 golden tickets 12 years in a row and hopefully this weekend #13!

I'd like to see some epic flat rides in the area behind the Eiffel Tower where that Snoopy crap is.

Gee, you'd think the park would have employees clean up after the dog. No one should have to step in Snoopy crap.

guy, that so called snoopy "crap" has won 12 golden tickets 12 years in a row and hopefully this weekend #13!

I assume he's talking about the star light spectacular, not Planet Snoopy and all of the kids rides.

I assume he's talking about the star light spectacular, not Planet Snoopy and all of the kids rides.

Indeed, I was talking about Starlight Craptacular.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cedar Fair couldn't afford to keep up with that much ride. It's a huge process and very long too. Very unrealistic to see something like that, but maybe something like the one going to CWonderland would be cool.

With Spider-Man or Transformers? Those rides have very few actual effects. Like, 95% 3D screens. The ride system is complex but it's already been adapted to seasonal parks (Busch Gardens' Curse of DarKastle) and seems pretty similar to what Cedar Fair is adding to Canada's Wonderland for 2014. But they do have things like a poof of air or a fog burst or even a flame burst, and the very simple fog screen on Boo Blasters worked for what, six days?

As for what ride I'd bring from anywhere in the country, if Action Zone got a redo to the "Dark Forest" or something ominous like "The Woods,"

would fit perfectly, as would
. In my dreams would I not need to drive 10 hours for them, though. (Have I mentioned that, far and away, Verbolten is my favorite roller coaster?)
  • Like 4