Move One Ride from Anywhere in the Country to KI

• 3 months later...

I would bring the Big Dipper from the defunct Geauga Lake to Kings Island. The owner really does not care about the ride. If he did, he would have let someone buy the trains, control panels, and chain-lift for a decent price. This way, since the ride is rotting away, they could re-build just the way it was with some of the old mixed with it. I'm just guessing here, but I think the reason nobody wants the property is because the owner won't get off his butt and accept the offers that people are giving him. Cedar Fair also should contact the owner and think about moving it to Kings Island. This would work since they just deleted Son of Beast out of the line-up. ;)

I would bring several rides from Universal and IoA to KI,but I would leave all there queues where they are! I could marathon Revenge of the Mummy all day but it takes 15 minutes to walk through its empty queue.O.K,im exagerating,it takes 10 minutes! I even know a good spot to put Shrek,theres a building being waisted by a Dino movie currently.

I even know a good spot to put Shrek,theres a building being waisted by a Dino movie currently.

The dinosaur movie is making Action Theater fat? Is it that it's eating too many dinos, or is it the fact that the dino movie killed the "action" part of it's name, so that it's not getting enough exercise?

• Like 5