Water Park add-on

Racerrider

I think they are probably going to ad on to boomerang bay next season since they havent in 2 years.

Personaly i think ki should build something like (or the actual ride) [/color]Thunder FallsFrom Geauga Lakes waterpark Wild Water Kingdom. It consists of 7 slides (4 tube 3 body)

I posted a picture of thunder falls for those whoGLWWK12.jpg havent rode or seen it B):lol:

A 7-slide tower would be a great replacement for Bondi Pipeline. That thing is dangerous and painful. I've been to the tower at GL and it is a lot of fun. I'd love to see KI get something like that.

I assure you, if that ride were dangerous, it wouldn't be open.

Do you really think they'll move water rides from Geauga to Kings Island? I can actually see them keeping the waterpark at Geauga Lake.

A 7-slide tower would be a great replacement for Bondi Pipeline. That thing is dangerous and painful. I've been to the tower at GL and it is a lot of fun. I'd love to see KI get something like that.

I assure you, if that ride were dangerous, it wouldn't be open.

Do you really think they'll move water rides from Geauga to Kings Island? I can actually see them keeping the waterpark at Geauga Lake.

I know several people who refuse to ride it anymore because of head injuries they received while riding. Also, when people get off the ride they are also pulling their suits out of their butts and they all walk away funny. Trust me, Bondi is the worst and most injury prone slide in the park.

As for moving GL slide tower, I highly doubt that will happen. I was merely suggesting that KI should get one that is similar to GL's.