KICentral Event Sold Out

The staff of KICentral.com and the fine folks at Kings Island are absolutely blown away by the reaction we had to the announcement of our event scheduled for August 4th. I have the unfortunate responsibility of informing you that the event is officially sold out and tickets are no longer available.

We would like to thank everyone for their interest in what is to be a very special and memorable day. We’ll see you on 080407!

Regards,

Ryan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't emphasize that enough -- the meal ticket is your ticket to the whole event, not just the meal. If you do not have a meal ticket, you can not get a lanyard which means that you can not go on any of the tours or do any of the activities. I wish we had the ability to open up more tickets, or be able to do on-site registration, but that's simply not an option.

Remember that the South Tolls will be open early on that day, around 8:45. Be early! It is very important that lanyards are distributed in a timely fashion so that the Flight of Fear tour can happen on time.

Don't forget to dress appropriately. The 10 day forecast is saying that the day will be perfect, about 87 degrees and sunny. Remember to wear clothing that is appropriate for being outdoors and walking for extended periods of time. Remember to wear shoes that are comfortable!

Also, due to the action-packed agenda, we recommend eating breakfast before arriving or picking up a snack while you are there. The International Restaurant picnic will not happen until 5:15.

I want to again remind everyone that if you got an RSVP confirmation it isn't necessarily a receipt. You should have gotten a total of two emails: one to confirm your RSVP and another to confirm you order. Remember that you must have the ticket that they mail to you to get your lanyard. Printing either emails won't do that for you. If you have any doubts, please call Kings Island's Guest Relations phone at 1-800-288-0808. The staff of KICentral has nothing to do with the vending of the tickets. We're just sponsoring the event.

Again, if you have any worries about your ticket sales, it would be best if you called the number listed above ASAP. Due to the fact that we cut ticket sales a week before the event, all tickets will be mailed, none will be held at Will Call. Remember, your meal ticket is both your ticket to get a lanyard (and in turn your ticket to do the special activities) and it is also the ticket you present in the International Restaurant so keep your meal ticket in a safe place at the event because you will need it at two different points through out the day.

Remember that the park is going out on a limb for you guys so make sure you are showing respect to the employees and following all posted and dictated rules. Remember that there are thousands of members of KICentral and you are representing them by wearing your lanyard and attending the event. If you would like to see activities like this in the future, it is absolutely necessary that the reputation of this site is not negatively influenced.

Also, it looks like the lanyards will only be having peoples' usernames on them. Make sure that you are introducing yourselves to the people around you. I can assure you that the best part of this event will be all of the friends you will be making. Some of the best people I've ever met have been through this site, and I want you to have the same blessing. Remember - we're all Kings Island enthusiasts, so we all have common ground. You're really going to be robbing yourself if you act shy at the event.

I hope you guys are as excited as I am,

Ryan

Even though it says sold out, I still got to order and pay for my tickets (today...). My husband and our bil/sil are coming but they aren't members. What should we do about their lanyards?

deb

Got my ticket in the mail yesturday which im going :D

welchce

TOPGUN1993

flightoffear1996

Jamesv7

cat13

Vortexfan92

jessy8

Raptor66

standbyme

PKIVortex

cholderfield

shatzer

tubaman

james78

Rollercoast19

Dropthegloves97

PhantomTheater

FlyingEagles

HBL

SeasonPass4Life (2)

KI4334

welchce

TOPGUN1993

flightoffear1996

Jamesv7

cat13

Vortexfan92

jessy8

Raptor66

standbyme

PKIVortex

cholderfield

shatzer

tubaman

james78

Rollercoast19

Dropthegloves97

PhantomTheater

FlyingEagles

HBL

SeasonPass4Life (2)

KI4334

neo8820

I'll be going with my wife.

Remember that the South Tolls will be open early on that day, around 8:45. Be early! It is very important that lanyards are distributed in a timely fashion so that the Flight of Fear tour can happen on time.

Where are the south tolls and the season pass entrance I read we are meeting at?

Yes, those would be the metal detectors that lead to the main entrance on International Street. With regards to the question about the South Tolls. If you get off of 71 North at exit 24, the south tolls are the first parking toll booths you come to on Kings Island Drive. If you are coming from southbound 71 and get off at the Kings Mills Rd Exit 25, the South tolls will be the second parking toll booth that you come to on Kings Island Drive (past the large marquee sign).

Yes, those would be the metal detectors that lead to the main entrance on International Street. With regards to the question about the South Tolls. If you get off of 71 North at exit 24, the south tolls are the first parking toll booths you come to on Kings Island Drive. If you are coming from southbound 71 and get off at the Kings Mills Rd Exit 25, the South tolls will be the second parking toll booth that you come to on Kings Island Drive (past the large marquee sign).

I always like to thing of tolls as the first one past Great Wolf on Kings Island drive is the NORTH and the SOUTH is the next one, just past the marquee sign. The question I have is how are all the people going to be able get in, pick up the laynards and make it to the FoF from the time to the toll opens until the start of the tour. It seems like the toll should opened even earlier.