KICentral Event Sold Out

Guest kwindshawne
kiapril14th2007015ho9.jpg

To the left of that lamp post is the season pass entrance.

You know, I haven't walked through that entrance since 1985..forgot it was there...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early last year before they opened the main gates at 10am, when they had gold pass holder early ride times, the gold pass holders would have their passes scanned on hand scanners at the old season pass entrance and enter the park through that gate. Needless to say that when they started opening the gates prior to 10am again, the old season pass entrance became unused again.

nn125, yes, the north tolls are the ones closest to the Great Wolf Lodge. And to answer your question about timing. The south tolls open at 8:45 on August 4th. Then, the timing of events is as follows below before the park opens:

9:00 - Pick up your lanyards at the table near Will Call. HAVE YOUR MEAL TICKET!

9:15 - Flight of Fear backstage tour. Meet with group at Will Call.

9:50 - First Ride on Firehawk! In the event that Firehawk does not open with the park, there will be a first ride on Flight of Fear instead. You MUST be at the Flight of Fear backstage tour in order to do the first ride on Firehawk. Otherwise you MUST enter with the general public at 10:00!

Adding a few more names to this list!!! Happy to see some of the survivor game folks going too!! Looking foward to meeting everyone!!

welchce

TOPGUN1993

flightoffear1996

Jamesv7

cat13

Vortexfan92

jessy8

Raptor66

standbyme

PKIVortex

cholderfield

shatzer

tubaman

james78

Rollercoast19

Dropthegloves97

PhantomTheater

FlyingEagles

HBL

SeasonPass4Life (2)

KI4334

neo8820

Karen

Catlin

welchce

TOPGUN1993

flightoffear1996

Jamesv7

cat13

Vortexfan92

jessy8

Raptor66

standbyme

PKIVortex

cholderfield

shatzer

tubaman

james78

Rollercoast19

Dropthegloves97

PhantomTheater

FlyingEagles

HBL

SeasonPass4Life (2)

KI4334

neo8820

Karen

Catlin

PKIDelirium

Yeah, the actual finalized numbers are kind of in the air since some people were able to order tickets after the cutoff date. So if I had to pin a number on it, I'd say about 115 tickets were sold. This is really good considering that SOME people at Kings Island estimated between 40 and 50 patrons. We sold 40 tickets in the first two days....

And you were worried no one would come B)

Paul, you know me.. it's in my nature to worry about the stupid stuff. My new fear is that people won't have their meal tickets and I won't be able to give them lanyards. That's why I've posted about ten million times that you NEED a meal ticket to go to the event.

Oh well, we'll see what happens.

I'm about to head up to the park right now to pick up the lanyards.

And you were worried no one would come B)

Paul, you know me.. it's in my nature to worry about the stupid stuff. My new fear is that people won't have their meal tickets and I won't be able to give them lanyards. That's why I've posted about ten million times that you NEED a meal ticket to go to the event.

Oh well, we'll see what happens.

I'm about to head up to the park right now to pick up the lanyards.

Did my meal ticket come with my ticket to the event. I have a gold pass ithink it says that i have one but i don''t know

Did my meal ticket come with my ticket to the event. I have a gold pass ithink it says that i have one but i don''t know

You bought the 16.99 ticket correct?

If so, you bring what you got in the mail to the park check in table in front of Will Call to get your lanyard and events list.

I believe he was saying, he had a trip planned to Cedar Point and was suppose to be gone on Saturday. However now he is not leaving till Monday, so if he would have known he wasn't going to go till Monday, then he would have bought a ticket.

I'm definitely coming tomorrow, but only for portions of the day. I'll be there in the beginning up until Firehawk ERT, then head home for a nap. I'll come back in time for Beast tour, and the Gravy Buffet, maybe even for the video in the Paramount Theater, then back home for a later nap before heading off to third shift work. I have to get my sleep sometime!