1 new coaster for KI, but what kind?

DropZone99

I think this is a hard decision, but i would say Intamin because most of my favorite roller coasters and rides are made by them.

Also once you vote say what you vote and what kind of roller coaster made by your choice, EXAMPLE "B&M, Inverted."

=]

I think the Screaming Squirrels are hilarious looking. Kind of like a wild mouse on crack. Either way KI would never go for it.

I would say any type of coaster that its built for the sole purpose of air time.

By the way, Custom Coasters International has been out of business for several years. I know because it used to be about 1.5 miles down the road from me.

Compact B&M Dive Machine built partially over Rivertown Lake and weaving in and out of the trees.
That would be a great ride if KI ever built it! I think KI needs a B&M hyper in X-Base, or a B&M inverted in Rivertown behind TR:TR, or in the place of TR:TR, or a B&M floorless in IJ:ST's spot. KI needs a coaster that is smooth, besides Firehawk.

lol amen to a smooth rollercoaster, i love rough rides, but a smooth one needs to be there so i dont have a headache by the end of the day. and Firehawk isnt really smooth because its not relaxing, when you are laying down in the station going to the loop, it is not comfortable. although during the ride is. and getting stuck in Firehawks station laying down for 15 mins is definately not. so id say Firehawk is smooth, but not so comfortable.

I'm going to go with Vekoma. Personally I don't think you can ever get enough of them. My dream installation? A standard boomerang and a GIB so we'd be the first park in the world with the complete set of head bangers galore. Yes, I can't possibly think of a better addition...

At least one of us wishes that were even possible! :)

How about a perfect replica of the Rye Playland Aeroplane aka Airplane, for which Kings Island at least one time had the plans? And then we got....Son of Beast.

http://www.coasterglobe.com/features/lostl...plane/index.cfm

http://members.aol.com/y2coasters/aeroplane.html

How about a B and M hyper stand-up? There is no hyper stand-up that I can think of.

I agree that we could use a stand up!! And since we all saw that they still have the King Cobra sign, they can call it King Cobra!!

Great idea.

How about a B and M hyper stand-up? There is no hyper stand-up that I can think of.

I agree that we could use a stand up!! And since we all saw that they still have the King Cobra sign, they can call it King Cobra!!

Great idea.

Perfect replica of the Crystal Beach Cyclone.

If you don't get that joke, do some homework. It's funny... I swear.

Haha good stuff. For those of you who are lazy...

The Crystal Beach Cyclone is considered by many to be the most extreme roller coaster ever built. The ride lasted only 40 seconds after cresting the lift hill. The layout was nearly void of any straight track and consisted of one extreme turn after another. There was a nurse on duty who often tended to riders who fainted.

I would be happy with anything from B&M except flying since we already have one (sit down, stand-up, floorless, inverted, dive, hyper, and possibly if they have any new ideas), a launched inverted (or any launched) from Intamin and anything from the Gravity Group.

Perfect replica of the Crystal Beach Cyclone.

If you don't get that joke, do some homework. It's funny... I swear.

Ah yes, one third of the great Terrible Trio built by Harry Traver. The kind of coaster that, if 3 people died on it one year, the goal was 2 for the next. The kind of ride that had to have a nurse stationed in the station at all times.

cyclone4.jpg

cyclone2.jpg

cyclone5.jpg

cyclone1.jpg

Harry Traver was one crazy SOB.

Have you heard the story about the dog? Some people got really injured riding the Crystal Beach Cyclone, so when they took it to court, the judge made the ride owner prove that it was safe. So he put his dog on the ride, and it came back fine and the judge deemed it safe.

As far as new coasters... one word. Intamin.