KICentral Event Weather!

cholderfield

Our weather here is generally the same as KIs... with the exception of rainy days, and we've got high 90s until the end of the earth... Suncreen and shorts are in order, I think. And a cool dinner and ice show. We'll still be sweating bullets at 10ish for our Beast ride!

deb

Nah, it won`t be that bad. Of course, I am some what used to working at Coney in 90 degree heat, when you can`t go seek shelter in air conditioning. Speaking of which, I`ll be down at Coney the day after the KIC event. The one thing about hot weather at Coney, is that more people will tend to stay over on the pool side versus the dry ride side.

Something tells me that the exclusive seating/Meet&Greet at the Ice Show is going to be a bigger hit than expected! I wasn't planning on doing that particular event, but its sounding more and more like a good idea. :D That theater felt like it was a perfect 60 degrees the last time I saw the show.