A TR by an outsider to KI's Manager But On The Web

The Interpreter

"while Six Flags still owned GA"

What do you mean by that? What GA? Great Adventure? Georgia? Great America?

Six Flags still has the same ownership interest in every GA I can think of that it always did in the past decade.

If you mean Great America in California, Six Flags does not now, nor has it ever, had any interest in that park.

And the "Great America" park name definitely needs SOMETHING in front of it, as the two parks now get confused quite frequently.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kwindshawne

Service in all aspects has gone to pot...and I speak from working in two service related jobs. (presently)

My main employer started as a company that cared for people (health care). I have been there 6 years as of July. I have watched it turn from a caring company to one consumed with money. Daily I get calls from my boss asking what my revenue is, expecting to work overtime to create more by selling, etc. Weekly I go to a branch meeting where all we hear is how poorly we are doing with collecting money and such. I am so &^%$#&^ sick of it I can't stand it. So I think this translates into the service you receive in places you go. Now I go to great lengths to hide the absolute hate I have for my profession now, but I am human, and I am sure I am not always top notch. It is not excusable, but it happens...and I just wanted to point that out from an employees' perspective.