Thanks For Helping to Make Our Event Such a Success!

I also had a really good time yes the heat was bad but i knew it was going to be like that. I didnt talk to anybody but i was with my dad and we were in Indianapolis Colts shirts and my dad had a Colts hat. During the ice show we were in the front row and i had a shower of mini ice chunks hit me about 5-10 minutes before the end of the show but overall we both had a GREAT time and we thank everybody involved and hope for another next year.

I will have to say this was probably the best day I have had at the park in my 41 years. Met a lot of nice people and reconnected with old friends. Thanks a bunch for a great day guys, we gotta do it again.....I am exhausted!!!

Yea I bet you were exhausted!!! We kept losing each other! Sorry I was not able to spend more time with you!!

We too had a blast. My husband (trans_am_1981) and I had a lot of fun. The heat was terrible, and had it been about 20 degrees cooler, we'd prob had more fun. My brother in law & sister in law left early, right after the show, so they really missed out what I thought was the highlight- The Beast tour.

We left after the media presentations because we were completely exhausted, so much so I stopped to get gasoline, and got home before my hubby even knew, he doesn't remember coming in the house last night (he was asleep before I got out of the parking lot, I think. Not to mention we were at KI on Friday, and in the hospital -I had a migraine- and slept in a strange bed at the Kirkwood Inn).

I loved not waiting forever to ride Firehawk.

Oh, and did someone get a pic of that "Inappropriate gesture" on the last train from The Beast tour? I'd love to have a copy if someone got one! (Still laughing about that!)

And thanks you guys! Can't wait to do it again!!!

deb

Inappropriate gesture? You mean the single finger salute? I must have missed that ;)

Yes, sir, single finger salute. And she was ALL SMILES as she did it! I wonder if the crew let them know we were back there so they could wave, etc. I can't imagine the amount of jealousy the riders felt when they back in BFE and saw us standing there and taking pics. WOOO

deb

what an awesome event...unfortunately, shatzer's hip was acting up so we weren't able to do everything......but the few people we met were awesome.....the FOF tour was amazing!!!! and Firehawk was a great way to start the day off....thanks to everyone who put this thing together!!!!!!!

chris

I was so happy that Ryan and Josh invited me to this event. Although Tim and I could only stay for a few hours, it was so awesome to be back at the park. I really miss the Island and all of you!!! Tim was very disappointed that we had to miss The Beast tour (Our family was coming over at 5 p.m. for our church festival.) - In my 5 years of working at the park, he never joined us for a backstage tour. Silly boy! Next time for sure!

The Beast was FANTASTIC - so smooth and so darn fast. It was probably the best ride I've ever had.

Kudos to Team Ties - Josh, Don, Ryan and Dane. Awesome work, guys!!!!

Son of Beast about did me in on Saturday. I will never ever ride in 2-1 again. And if I get a bad ride in the blue train again, I will never ride in the blue train either.

I agree though The Beast was running really well on Saturday evening. Loved the back to back rides.

Guest kwindshawne
We too had a blast. My husband (trans_am_1981) and I had a lot of fun. The heat was terrible, and had it been about 20 degrees cooler, we'd prob had more fun. My brother in law & sister in law left early, right after the show, so they really missed out what I thought was the highlight- The Beast tour.

We left after the media presentations because we were completely exhausted, so much so I stopped to get gasoline, and got home before my hubby even knew, he doesn't remember coming in the house last night (he was asleep before I got out of the parking lot, I think. Not to mention we were at KI on Friday, and in the hospital -I had a migraine- and slept in a strange bed at the Kirkwood Inn).

I loved not waiting forever to ride Firehawk.

Oh, and did someone get a pic of that "Inappropriate gesture" on the last train from The Beast tour? I'd love to have a copy if someone got one! (Still laughing about that!)

And thanks you guys! Can't wait to do it again!!!

deb

Inappropriate gesture? You mean the single finger salute? I must have missed that ;)

Yes, sir, single finger salute. And she was ALL SMILES as she did it! I wonder if the crew let them know we were back there so they could wave, etc. I can't imagine the amount of jealousy the riders felt when they back in BFE and saw us standing there and taking pics. WOOO

deb

:lol:

Guest kwindshawne
I will have to say this was probably the best day I have had at the park in my 41 years. Met a lot of nice people and reconnected with old friends. Thanks a bunch for a great day guys, we gotta do it again.....I am exhausted!!!

Yea I bet you were exhausted!!! We kept losing each other! Sorry I was not able to spend more time with you!!

That's ok....I will see you again soon. By the time the ERT came up, I was falling asleep on the bench...

Just wanted to thank the people who put the Kings Island central day together and all the people I met, had a blast of a time hope to do it in the future. I enjoyed the experience, it showed me the other side of the park the general public doesn't always see. Everything was A+. See ya at the park.

Son of Beast about did me in on Saturday. I will never ever ride in 2-1 again. And if I get a bad ride in the blue train again, I will never ride in the blue train either.

I agree though The Beast was running really well on Saturday evening. Loved the back to back rides.

I was wondering if you got to ride it. I think you were in front of us as we were exiting the PT after the Ice Show and I overheard you saying you were going to go ride it. Correct me if I am wrong.

deb

This is probably as good as place as any. But I talked to someone during The Beast tour and your camera phone was going dead so I said I'll put the photos on the web if you'd like. I'm sorry I can't remember your name, and I haven't put them up yet, but I will and let you know when I do. Just didn't want you to think I forgot.

• 3 weeks later...