Fearfest 02 vs. Fearfest 03

Dane

Which one do you think was better? I think o2 was alot better. There was so much fog that you could see it from the interstate! Slowly bellowing up towards the sky. The fountain also was colored red. Along with there being much more actors walking around.

Fearfest 03 has some improvements over 02 as well. The path, maze and clown things were much better. I didn't get to go through the Crypt last year but it was suppost to be new and improved.

Route 666 was unique. Not many haunted houses can say that they have there guest drive though on there own Model T car. Route 666 alos had one of the best effects. The toxic man was one of the best illusions I have ever seen. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, it was the dummy on the left right after the bridge.

Actors and actresses were also better. They had speaking parts as well as acting. The women on the clown maze and Phyco path were great ot getting people "pumped up" for the attraction. The man on Maze of Madness was also very intertaining. Althow when I asked him "What year is that hearse?" He told me to, "Shut Up!" The people around me thought it was very funny, so I acted like I was real mad at him. :jerry:

Anywho, what did you think?

I agree. 02 was much better. It wasn't so much the haunted houses and stuff because to be honest with you, I could care less, but the atmosphere was a lot more fun last year. Oh well, at least we can go up there and ride rides.

I can back up what Dane said about the fog. It was my brother's first FearFest and I told him about how you couldn't see ten feet in front of you on "Coney Maul" and we were both really disappointed. I did ride Delirium toward the end of the night and noticed that there was a fine haze over "Coney Maul" that went as high as The Racers' first drop, so that was pretty cool. Oh well.. it was free.