Possible another B&M stand up in the near future?

Changmanky

14 hours ago, rhyano said:

Riddler's Revenge is a great ride, and is very well designed to not go complete overkill on the amount of force to your feet, but intense enough to still feel like a B&M from the 90s with no headbanging at all.

I wonder if rubber flooring could be installed to absorb vibrations experienced during the ride

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, BeastForever said:

But trust me, we don't need a standup. There are far better options... ;)

Hey I agree with you there. We need to gain some inversions back with a high capacity looper. 

Still I wish they'd prefect their product, especially since its their 1st type of coaster ever built. If we had a painless one the size of Vortex at Carowinds or Georgia Scorcher I'd be fine.

On 5/6/2020 at 2:35 PM, FoF96" said:

The backs of my knees quiver at the thought of a stand up.  But also my junk... Chang was too much to handle.

I didn't ride it as Chang, but I rode it as Green Lantern last summer. It definitely was not an enjoyable experience. I would take that any day over Vortex at Carowinds, though. I didn't bang my head too much on Green Lantern, but Vortex beat up both my ears and below the belt. Not an experience I would recommend.

I loved Green Lantern at SFGA when I rode it this past December. Kept my head forward and knees slightly bent and it was great, even in 38° weather.

Vortex at CW was a different story however. Not an enjoyable experience at all. I couldn't wait to get off.

I thought well of Mantis when I rode it in 2012, but I was much shorter and had a much higher pain tolerance.

I trust B&M to make at least a decent stand up nowadays.

• 2 months later...
On 5/6/2020 at 2:35 PM, FoF96" said:

The backs of my knees quiver at the thought of a stand up.  But also my junk... Chang was too much to handle.

Mantis always killed my lower legs but I managed to set the seat appropriately.  I suppose that it was because of the g's involved but it was worse on the incline loop but still bad on the standard vertical loop.  I have wanted to ride the coaster since its conversion to a floorless to find out if it was a better overall ride.  I really don't want another stand-up coaster at Kings Island.  I prefer inverted, floorless, and more standard sit-down coasters.