Halloween Haunt Kings Island?

So while I was on Screamscape looking for updates to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights, I saw a news update for Kings Dominion saying that they had officially changed their Halloween event name from FearFest to.....the Halloween Haunt.

Linky Link:

http://www2.cedarfair.com/kingsdominion/events/events.cfm

I highly doubt Scarowinds will be renamed because that's actually original and clever, duh. Which leaves Kings Island and Canada's Wonderlands' events, as they both still have the FearFest moniker.

Could we possibly see a rename to ours to the Haunt, along with a rumored warning label to leave the little ones at home like Screamscape hinted at for Dominion?

There may also be a possibility for our event to last up until 1:00 in the morning, as depicted on Scarowinds' site.

That, and the fact that Scarowinds' Halloween Haunt will now be from the 25th to All Hallow's Eve this year. I know quite a few of the returners and all the new hires for FF have noticed this, but is there a chance for a few "Fright Nights on School Nights" this season? :huh:

yea.. my rehersals sheet.. said for operating nights : 6pm-1am (6pm being our "possible" call time) cause we ALL know how that goes back stage at Paramount Theater

whatever may be in store this year.. may it be good...

and not so many stinking drunks!!