New ride idea #2

familyguyfun1

I went to the park today and as my sister is 8 we just HAD to ride spoungebob at FX theater..lol.. And as I walked in I noticed that They toke down the spoungebob permanet sign in the middle of the action theater and as I look around I noticed alot of things. The tv's where gone.. the signs were gone and it was (lik to wrap it all up) CRAP!?! And It makes me think, Are they takeing down the fx theater to put insome sort of flat ride?? I do not know this for shure but I just wanted to tell you guyes that so I could see what you think. Thanks for your time

I went to the park today and as my sister is 8 we just HAD to ride spoungebob at FX theater..lol.. And as I walked in I noticed that They toke down the spoungebob permanet sign in the middle of the action theater and as I look around I noticed alot of things. The tv's where gone.. the signs were gone and it was (lik to wrap it all up) CRAP!?! And It makes me think, Are they takeing down the fx theater to put insome sort of flat ride?? I do not know this for shure but I just wanted to tell you guyes that so I could see what you think. Thanks for your time
Goodness my brain hurts from trying to compensate for the lack of grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

Many things could be happening:

1) Gearing up for Fearfest

2) Plan on changing the program for next year

3) All of the above

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Many things could be happening:

1) Gearing up for Fearfest

2) Plan on changing the program for next year

3) All of the above

It's Halloween Haunt.