Has any ride made you

beastrider97

One time when I was about 4 or 5 cycles away from getting on The Vortex, I watched a girl throw up all over the place as the train she was in rolled into the station. I remember them hosing it out and cycling it empty for awhile. So, I almost threw up on Vortex without actually ever riding it. ^_^

The closest I've ever come to up-chucking was at Stricker's Grove when I rode the Tilt-A-Whirl 11 times in a row after eating. I was eleven at the time. But I kept it in. Good job, stomach.

That's a clutch performance right there lol I don't remember ever throwing up on a ride but I have gotten many a headache after some rides at KI.

I've never tossed my cookies on a ride, but I did get sick one time. It was during Viper

's opening season at Great America on a hot, cloudless day. The queue line had no shade or cover, and I started getting sunstroke from the wait in line. I actually had to keep myself off the next ride so I could sit in the shade and drink some water. I even dozed off a bit while everyone else rode. I was so ticked.

I did about throw up in a batch of eggs I was making before opening one morning when I was working at Burger King, but never on something as tame as a roller coaster. Something about that particular carton of eggs darn near set me off.

In my 35 years of going to KI I threw up one time and it was in Hanna Barbara land. It was the old witches cauldrins that used to spin around, sort of like the old cut a lup that used to be next to dodgems. I had just had an orange soda before I got on the ride. I was 12 years old.

I have not had any situation like that luckily, but one time when I went with my friends this summer we were about to get into line for Tomb Raider and all of a sudden a girl chucks it up right in front of me <_< . Needless to say it wasn't a pretty sight, but the attendant outside of the ride cleaned it up rather fast and I just walked off.

Having spent six years as a ride operator at Coney, I have seen my fair share of protien spills. Especially since a lot of Coney`s rides can be considered 'whirl and hurls'. Believe it or not, I`ve had more people get sick on Coney`s Ferris Wheel, then I have on the Round Up! Interestingly enough, a couple weeks ago, I had a kid get sick in the entrance line to the Giant Slide!

I once saw a kid throw up immediately after getting off of Adventure Express. There was a trash can right there on the platform next to the exit, so no mess. Funny thing was, it took me a minute to realize what was happening. The kid was throwing up pure Icee. Totally red, as if you had poured it straight from a cup. I'm sure he probably drank the whole thing shortly before riding. In honesty, it was the least disgusting puke I had ever seen.

I once saw a kid throw up immediately after getting off of Adventure Express. There was a trash can right there on the platform next to the exit, so no mess. Funny thing was, it took me a minute to realize what was happening. The kid was throwing up pure Icee. Totally red, as if you had poured it straight from a cup. I'm sure he probably drank the whole thing shortly before riding. In honesty, it was the least disgusting puke I had ever seen.

thats strange .....

Are you a puke connoisseur? :huh:

Guest kwindshawne

I have never hurled yet, but came darn close on monster when I was about 11 or so. I haven't been on it since.

And surprisingly on August 4th, I felt queasy after Firehawk, but I think it was the heat.

the people in the front seat were drenched in it

That's just nasty...

I have never personally barfed on a ride, but a few weeks ago at CP, we were delayed in Raptor's station for about 15 minutes while they cleaned up someone's mess. They started cycling the train empty for a few runs, but right before we were about to get on, it went down for weather. :angry: But we still waited it out and got on after it cleared up, which wasn't more than 30 minutes later. Thank you lake-effect weather! :lol:

I have never thrown up on anything but the closet i ever came was this summer at CP. I had, had an icee and i got on Chaos. When i got of i felt like crap for about 15 minutes. But i still mananged to get on Wicked Twister. The things coaster enthuiasts will put themseleves through just to get on a roller coaster and do something fun. BTW today is my Birthday! Woot woot!!