Has any ride made you

beastrider97

Last season on opening day I rode SR&R and went in to check out the Yogi-Elroy HB thing in Action Theater and I began to feel really nauseous! Then I rode Vortex and felt great for the rest of the day.

heh, is that why your sig is what it is? i just noticed it, i like it lol

Last season on opening day I rode SR&R and went in to check out the Yogi-Elroy HB thing in Action Theater and I began to feel really nauseous! Then I rode Vortex and felt great for the rest of the day.

heh, is that why your sig is what it is? i just noticed it, i like it lol

LOL! I forgot I even had that sig. Well, yeah, I guess it does work for this post. :lol:

How about this for a story...

I was in the queue for Flight of Fear like 5 years ago (when it was still "Outer Limits" with the OTSR) when someone did worse than hurl. Hot day, full line, and someone couldn't quite make it up to the ride, much less to the restroom. At first, it smelled like someone passed one of those rafter-rattling farts, but then it just lingered and lingered. We came around the last turn before the entrance into the ship when we saw the streaks along the rails. By far one of the worst things I've seen in regards to bodily functions. I felt so sorry for the poor shlub who had to clean that one up.

Guest kwindshawne
How about this for a story...

I was in the queue for Flight of Fear like 5 years ago (when it was still "Outer Limits" with the OTSR) when someone did worse than hurl. Hot day, full line, and someone couldn't quite make it up to the ride, much less to the restroom. At first, it smelled like someone passed one of those rafter-rattling farts, but then it just lingered and lingered. We came around the last turn before the entrance into the ship when we saw the streaks along the rails. By far one of the worst things I've seen in regards to bodily functions. I felt so sorry for the poor shlub who had to clean that one up.

I've heard it all now...eeeyyywwww

At Cedar Point early this summer, we saw a rider come back in on Maverick who was obviously quite sheepish and exited quickly. Then we smelled something. Yes, same thing....those further back in line first thought it was a "protein spill," then realized rather quickly that wasn't what it was.

So, I guess it was official...Maverick scared the poop out of the kid...

That particular car cleaning took about 20 minutes....and a guy in line who started to tape it with his camera was told he either could put the camera away or he would be leaving the park.

That particular car cleaning took about 20 minutes....and a guy in line who started to tape it with his camera was told he either could put the camera away or he would be leaving the park.

Why would you want to tape something like that?

Ok, someone had an accident. But taping it? That is just plain nasty.

I have never got sick on a ride, but one time, it was close.

In not so many words; my wife will go on Chaos, while I sip a frosty beverage from the park bench. The ride looks much better from there.

When my youth group visited the park on July 3rd, we had a girl in our group who did Xtreme flyer with another member of the group. Well...

The ride was almost over, and they were reaching down to grab the pole to pull you down. Then, out of nowhere, she lost it, it being her lunch. The guy she was riding with, still had his hands out like Superman, having a great time, until he realized what was on his arm.

And to add insult to injury, of the rides crew filmed it. She told me that the crew kept replaying the incident over and over again while she got cleaned up. She even said taht a small crowd had gathered around the tv watching her puke.

At Cedar Point early this summer, we saw a rider come back in on Maverick who was obviously quite sheepish and exited quickly. Then we smelled something. Yes, same thing....those further back in line first thought it was a "protein spill," then realized rather quickly that wasn't what it was.

So, I guess it was official...Maverick scared the poop out of the kid...

i saw that vidio yesterday it is on youtube i was looking up Maverick

Well not a CF park, but we were at Epcot a couple of years ago and had just ridden MissionSpace. I am not a big spin rider and I survived it ok. It leaves you just feeling wierd. But we saw a middle aged woman with her head deep in a trash can on the way out. That was just a funny sight since she really had the head way in there. Lucky for us, it was our family 4 on the ride. So no chance of strangers hurl.