Halloween Haunt's Scare Fairs

BoddaH1994

Guest TombraiderTy

Halloween Haunt's Scare Fairs...

:blink:

I hate the name. The Halloween Haunt's sounds kiddiesh. The Scare Fair's, if alone, sounds semi-scary. Both together, it's too long and just stupid. Fear Fest has that feel, like it would be painted red with blood. Then there's Nick or Treat, which has that cute but also good for a bit older kids name. I seriously hope that name doesn't become real, but it looks like it will.

How about we all email the park with our concerns? :lol:

EDIT: http://www1.cedarfair.com/kingsdominion/events/events.cfm Check out KD's Halloween Haut logo- can you say Son of Beast rip-off?

I HATE THE NEW LOGO

U WERE RITE WEN U SAID A RIP OFF OF Son of Beast UR TOTALLY CORRECT

WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT TO SUCH A GREAT RIDE BY USING OUR LOGO FOR SOMETHING ELSE

Uhm, SOB wasn't the first to use that similar logo so before you claim anyone is ripping anything off do a little research before you throw your angry caps locked fury upon the internet. The 1997 movie "Anacanda" used a similar logo on their teaser posters and trailers and even the Villain at Geauga Lake (which opened the same year as SOB) has a similar logo with the eyes accomidating the letters. Weird coincidence....Anaconda was a box office flop....SOB is notorious for being an uncomfortobale ride....The Villain is notorious for being an uncomfortable ride....I just hope whoever uses that style logo next has more success.

I HATE THE NEW LOGO

U WERE RITE WEN U SAID A RIP OFF OF Son of Beast UR TOTALLY CORRECT

WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT TO SUCH A GREAT RIDE BY USING OUR LOGO FOR SOMETHING ELSE

Uhm, SOB wasn't the first to use that similar logo so before you claim anyone is ripping anything off do a little research before you throw your angry caps locked fury upon the internet. The 1997 movie "Anacanda" used a similar logo on their teaser posters and trailers and even the Villain at Geauga Lake (which opened the same year as SOB) has a similar logo with the eyes accomidating the letters. Weird coincidence....Anaconda was a box office flop....SOB is notorious for being an uncomfortobale ride....The Villain is notorious for being an uncomfortable ride....I just hope whoever uses that style logo next has more success.

Ronny, you should use a logo like that on your resume'.

EDIT: http://www1.cedarfair.com/kingsdominion/events/events.cfm Check out KD's Halloween Haut logo- can you say Son of Beast rip-off?

It looks a little more original than this.

And also are you sure the full name is going to be Halloween Haunt's Scare Fairs? Because Scare Fair is the name they use for a FearFest Job Fair (at least they did on the letter they sent me in the mail). I think the name will be Halloween Haunt at Kings Island, just like the other parks.

^^ Yeah wow. That logo is dead on SOB. How sad. If CF was planning on using the same name for several of its parks, why not expand the Halloweekends name from CP? I think that's a pretty decent name. It appeals to the whole family, rather than just the scare-lovers.

DVO,

Who said anything about appealing to the whole family? That's not what Fearfest is about! You want family attractions go to Nick-Or-Treat, but to get really scared... come to Fearfest! I hate it when people think Fearfest is for "families"... It's for teens and adults ONLY!!! -Hauntguy

DVO,

Who said anything about appealing to the whole family? That's not what Fearfest is about! You want family attractions go to Nick-Or-Treat, but to get really scared... come to Fearfest! I hate it when people think Fearfest is for "families"... It's for teens and adults ONLY!!! -Hauntguy

Maybe the park should make that a little better well known to their patrons especially when they advertise and market the park as a "family destination", want to have an event for older folks, make that known in your advertising, not just on some big wooden signs righ tbefore the gates AFTER you've paid for parking.

DVO,

Maybe the park should make that a little better well known to their patrons especially when they advertise and market the park as a "family destination", want to have an event for older folks, make that known in your advertising, not just on some big wooden signs righ tbefore the gates AFTER you've paid for parking.

In its own odd way, upcharging for Fearfest would be a way to solve that.

• 3 weeks later...

Whats This Maze Of Maddness Thing Delorean Talks Of

Sounds Creepy.... hahahaha

Im saddened.... I Leave the day of the RIP Party :(

My booty is going to hawaii :D yay

Watch The Costumers Look at me for comming back tan... and not as white as a ghost... hahahaha