LAST SHOW: Endless Summer TODAY!

BoddaH1994

Today, Sunday August 19th, is your last chance to see Endless Summer on Ice!!

Come see the long awaited return of ice skating to the Paramount Theatre one last time. School's out, so it's time to party! Follow the talented cast of world-class ice dancers as they bust out of the building on the last day of school, encounter bears and other surprises at summer camp, stop by the race course for some mid-summer racing action, celebrate Indpendence Day, and finally return to school with a good 'ol fashion back to school mixer! Show times are 1:00, 3:00, 5:30, & 7:30 and the Paramount Theatre defrosts on Sunday, August 19th!

It would be very nice to see how many KIC members can make it to the 7:30 show. That would be a great way to thank the entertainment department for all of their support this season and in seasons past!

See you there!

Ryan

I want to take this opportunity to thank the cast, crew, and everyone else involved with making Endless Summer on Ice such a wonderful show all season! This has clearly been one of the best years that the entertainment department has had in over a decade!

Of course, the entertainment is FAR from done for the year! Twistin' to the 60s is still rockin' with Ricky Van, Dora still invites you to her Sing-A-Long, you can Meet the Nicktoons, and celebrate summer with the cast of Hot Island Rhythms, all until September 3rd!

Hey Ryan how about we get either a huge Thank You card for the cast and crew started or send the park an email showing all the KICentral.com member names and it will give a huge thanks from all of us to everyone involved in ESOI and all of the other shows from this past season and we could also say we would love for an encore season next year. How does that sound to everybody?

I for one however did enjoy the Endless Summer on Ice, it was nice to have a ice skating show return to KI.

If they do bring an Ice Show back next year, I hope they do change it up a little. I liked School of Rock, but I know some will hate me for this, I thought it was kinda cheap that they had the same show 2 years in a row.

I for one however did enjoy the Endless Summer on Ice, it was nice to have a ice skating show return to KI.

If they do bring an Ice Show back next year, I hope they do change it up a little. I liked School of Rock, but I know some will hate me for this, I thought it was kinda cheap that they had the same show 2 years in a row.

Believe it or not, the only thing the 'same' about School of Rock was the show itself. Even the production company changed.